Getiing the group in check

The boy called an meting with everyone in the group all together there was six people in the group witch is the least amount in a group only two people showed up besides the boy the brunette and the blond at the meeting the three guys that the girls have never seen. Didn't appear the boy didn't looked surprised but the girls we're. The blonde named lily asked "why are the other members never hear ?" After the meeting she was excited that she would be able to meet the S class boys who over powered all, born the same way the boy was. the boy said calmly "they can't make it right now they said there going to come here little later you guys can wait here and see when I'm gone". "Your leaving us" asked the brunette "yea you guys can wait in a dump yard,................. and don't looks so sad you guys and making me feel down". As the boy was leaving he gave a folder to lily and said "give this to the guys if they come". Then after he left a guy appeared wearing Greek bronze armory is face was hidden in the shadows the girls stared at him when he reached them he was one foot taller. He slowly reached his arm out to lily. She was scared to death of the man and the power that radiated off of him. She slowly put the folder in his hands he opened it pulled out an envelope there was a name on it (THE BRONZE) he turned away so they couldn't read the later. When he finally finished reading he bowed and turned to walk away. Lily asked a question before he could leave "what's you real name and why don't you meet at the requested time". He look back and shrugged his shoulders seeming to act more human then he turned and marched out to the old well and jumped in and was gone the girls were in shock for a couple minutes that's when a different guy in armed with gold armor that looked more like it was from roman time the face plate could freeze you in place it was the face of a gorgon a mythical creature that had the power to turn people to stone. He was very polite thought he had to rip the folder out of the frozen girls hands and with that he pulled out an envelope there was a name on this one two (Golden boy). He bowed walked a distance read the letter when he returned he simply bowed again walk a distance from them to the old well but instead of jumping in he stood on the little wooden roof and suddenly a bolt of lightning came from no were and he was gone. Next was an even bigger surprise a ghost Ross from the dirt holding a name and a mailbox the name said (The Black Knight) the girls looked into the folder and grabbed the second to last envelop that had his name on it and put it into the mail box then it vanished an hour later the boy came back the girls were scared they thought it was going be some huge creature wrong! The girls asked why he came back "i forgot to grab my letter" he opened the folder "they came wow didn't think they would how'd you like them?" The brunette named Rin told him how scary they were."looks like you had it rough then any way let go that was the teem".