My so called "Best Friend"

This is based on a true story!!

Hi, I'm Kellsi Parr and I'm in the 6th grade my best friend is Cassidy Fergeson well was my best friend.... It all started on a Monday at school when a new kid came to our school.His name was Brad and I didn't like him but boy did my friends!! He had LOTS of acne. My friends fought over him but of course Cassidy got him. She gets EVERYTHING she wants. Sometimes I hate her beacause she is a jerk but I just wanted her to be happy. But one day he moved away and of course I had to talk to him for her while he was there but when he moved she hated him because he dated one of our friends sister's. She cried every night on the phone. She was very sensitive but so was I so I didn't say anything. "I hate him!" she said on the phone every night. Of course like a good friend I told her she needs to listen to me and her other friends next time because we knew he was goin to hurt her. Until one day our teacher told we had a new student and you would never guess who it was.

It was......BRAD!! Once Cassidy found out she was so happy and I confronted her and told her that she cried over the phone over him then she's gonna be happy?! She said that she never technically broke up with him and this was about two months later. I recorded everything she said that night and brought it to school as we were

walking to Mrs. Beasley's class.

RING!!! The school bell rang which meant it was lunch time. I took my recorder to the lunch table and waited for Cassidy. But before I could get up and find her sitting next to......

Her frigging new boyfriend but it wasn't Brad it was her cousins best friend she had met over the summer I never saw them sitting together but this time the conversation looked intense. I tried to make out what they were saying. Cassidy was breaking up with him!! I wonder if she will go back to Brad?!

4 months later.....

RING!! There was the school bell again and kids poured out of the school including Brad and Cassidy holding hands. But something wasn't right? Katie,my other BFFL, was looking at them differently and suddenly she mumbled three words "I love him."

The Next Day....

Me and Katie walked to school and saw Cassidy and Brad chatting away about our prom next week. Katie and I decided to listen in on the conversation:

"I can't wait until prom!"

"I know! I just wanna dance with my beautiful girlfriend." he smiled

Ugh this was getting way boring so Katie and me just dashed frantically passed them and ran to class so we wouldn't be late. Mrs Palwinskci told us to get out our textbooks and read page well I don't know what page she said because I was too busy texting Katie about the Brad incident since I never confronted her about it quite yet.

Katie <3

Kellsi :)

:) So about 4 months ago,when you said "I luv him", remember that?

<3 O um ya

:) Wat was dat bout?

<3 It's just that I really liked him but Cassidy got him b4 I cud! Can we tlk bout this l8er?

:) Sure meet at my house at 6:30

<3 KK! TTYL

Later on at Katie's house, we went upstairs to her room and there was an extended awkward silence.