Secrets revealed

Right when the words left my mouth, I could see the anger in Blake's eyes. His hands were clutched up into fists so tight, his knuckles were turning white, Blake started to shake uncontrollably, the anger in his eyes was something I've never seen before in him. 

"Blake?" I tried to get his attention but he just stared off into space. I touched his arm lightly, that's all it took to bring him back to reality. 

"I'm going to kill him!" Blake nearly yelled before he stormed out of the bathroom and started heading downstairs.  

My eyes widen in the horror of what could happen if Blake were to say anything about what I just told him. 

"Blake!" I ran after him, calling out his name. "Stop! Please!" Just before Blake opened the front door, I reached him with tears streaming down my eyes, grabbing hold of his arm, yelling at him to stop and think about what he is doing, that this was something I could handle. Blake just looked at me as if I had gone crazy, I could tell he was trying to hold back from yelling at me but I could see the anger in his eyes, the wanting to kill Justin.  

"You sure can handle it, Felicity," Blake stated as he turned over my dried bloody cuts, he gently rubbed his thumb over them. The words stung but I deserved it. I should've told Blake from the very beginning about everything that happened, from that night at the party to the night of Rose's death. Who am I kidding? I can't even handle myself. I'm a total wreck. 

"I pulled my arm away from Blake's grip and looked at the floor with tears. "I'm sorry..." 

Blake didn't say anything, he didn't have to, the rain and thunder was enough to drown out the silence in the air. Blake simply pulled me into his arms and hugged me. "You have no idea how much I love you, Felicity, how much I care about you, you're my everything, Felicity ," these soft words that Blake spoke made my heart beat uncontrollably faster, they caught me off guard. I lifted up my head from his chest and looked at him. I stared at his dark, brown eyes, noticing that he was trying to hold back the tears that so desperately wanted to fall. 

Before i knew it, Blake softly pressed his lips against mine. I was caught off guard, his lips were so soft, the kiss was amazing, my first instinct was to kiss back and I did. The kiss was... Wow! 

The sound of thunder caught me off guard causing me to stop the kiss. I looked at Blake and saw that he was out of it for a bit until another sound of thunder brought him back to earth. 

"Felly?" Blake softly questioned. Before he could say anything else, I broke down in tears. I sat down on the last step of the stairs, I pulled my knees against my chest and just cried.  

Blake sat down next to me, bring me into his arms. "Felicity, we have to go to the police," Blake stated as he stroked my hair.  

My first thought was no, no, no... But who knows how many he's raped, how many he's killed before Rose... Justin is just a monster behind a pretty face filled with lies. I have to stop being such a coward and face what I fear the most. I have to do this... For Rose, she never got to tell the police only her parents and now I get the chance to do it for her.  

I was in deep thought for a few minutes, thinking through every thought that was passing through my head until I finally made my decision and said, "you're right... I'll go talk to the police, later though, right now I just want to sleep and forget today." Blake and I got up and started walking back up to my room.  

I could hear the rain outside hitting harder and harder against the window as the thought that I will finally be able to get the truth out about Justin ruins through my head. One thing that slipped through my head was the kiss. I sneaked a peek at Blake, he was already looking at me. In one quick movement, I grabbed him and kissed him, I couldn't stop myself.  

"The kiss was the highlight of my day," I smiled at him. Blake smiled back at me.  

Blake is always there for me, even on the worst day of my life, he never fails to be there.  

We got to my room and laid on my bed, cuddling. Blake and I spent the whole night talking about Rose, the good and bad time but mostly good since we hardly ever had any bad moments. We stayed up talking about her until we drifted off into sleep.