He knows...

Rape - he knows...
Rose's funeral was to be held tomorrow, Tuesday. Rose's parents are completely devastated, their only child... Murdered. They asked me and Blake to go up and say a few words about her. We agreed. It has been almost three days since the death of Rose, practically the whole school is either mourning, or terrified that there is a killer still on the loose, little did they know that the killer was Justin, or they were pretending to be mourning just to get out of school early. Hardly anyone actually cared about Rose in this school, maybe there was a few who did besides me and Blake that did care but other than that, no one else. People were mourning and crying over the death of Rose, but they didn't know her, they didn't know her like I did, they never took the time to actually talk to Rose and get to know her. Instead, they would just laugh every time Bethany or her little 'posse' would ridicule her.
This school is ridiculous, I thought to myself as I slammed my locker shut. As I was walking to my class, the thoughts of yesterday's assembly came into mind.
The school had held an assembly in honor of Rose's memory. The entire school had attended, even Justin and Bethany, they had some nerve showing up. The principle wanted me and Blake to go up and say a few things about her. Blake and I decided to do the speech together since the things we wanted to write were similar. Our speech was endless, took a while for us to finish because we kept crying throughout it, but mainly because Rose was a wonderful, incredible friend, to lose her like that was unbearable. Our speech listed and explained everything and anything about her. When the assembly finished, everyone was crying.
The story of Rose's death has been everywhere, anyone with a T.V. or radio knows what happened to her. It's been extremely hard for me and Blake to not cry every time we hear her story, to know that Rose wouldn't be around us making us smile with her personality and bright, huge smile. Rose was like the sister I've always wanted.
A tear had escaped my eye; I wiped it away before I headed into class, teachers weren't even teaching, it was basically pointless to even come to school. Which would explain why hardly anyone is in school today. The principle is letting today be half a day, and tomorrow no school since it was Rose's funeral.

It was the end of the day already, and I was waiting by my locker for Blake since he was going to accompany me to the police station and finally admit everything. To be honest, I was scared out of my mind of what would happen but I was tired of being scared. I shouldn't be scared of Justin, he's just one person and after today, I am hoping things will finally start to change and I could start healing properly when I start seeing a psychiatrist. Admitting everything will be difficult but I'll get to finally get all of the secrets and misery out of my chest. Everything will be out in the open and hopefully, I will get some peace for myself and Rose.
I am doing this for myself but mostly for Rose, she didn't get her justice so I'm doing this for her. Also, she would have wanted me to do this.
As my thoughts were running around in my head, an annoying voice interrupted my train of thought.
"So sad to hear about that loser," it was Bethany. Her comment made me turn around to say something back only to find Justin with her. This time, I wasn't afraid of him. Never will I ever be.
"Say one more thing about Rose and I will make sure that you will need another fake nose after I'm through with you," I threatened, clenching up my fist as I gave her a death glare.
The look on Bethany's face was priceless. She covered her face as she moved behind Justin.
Justin smiled. "Calm down, Felicity," Justin moved up closer to me and whispered in my ear, "she should've kept her mouth shut."
My eyes widen, I was uncontrollably shaking from anger. Before I could stop myself, I punched Justin right in the face. It hurt like a bitch but that didn't stop me from running away from him. I had to get away from school, away from Justin. Just in time, Blake caught up with me.
"Felicity, why were you running?" Blame questioned as we stopped in front of his car.
"I punched Justin in the face, so we better get out of here, " I stated as we got in the car.
Blake smiled and said, "that's my girl."
We sped away from the school parking lot and heading to the police department.

Okay, let me just tell you that a interview with a detective takes hours! Especially when it's a murder case. The detective was asking question after question, nonstop. From the simplest like "how did i know Justin?" to questions of the night Rose was killed. Answering every single question was nerve-wrecking, long and terrifying, Blake couldn't be in the room to comfort me. But to tell you the truth, i mostly felt relief. I was finally able to tell my story and also rose's story. The weight was finally being lifted from my chest, I wanted to cry out in happiness from how good it felt, after so long.
The interview was finally over, after hours of constant questioning, I was finally able to breath. I met up with Blake and gave him a hug.
"Okay, so a couple of cops went over to Justin's house and pick him up as a suspect," the detective stated. "We will go over the evidence and if it all points to him then he will be convicted." When he said this, a huge smile formed on my face. "Just don't get your hopes up."
Blake and I left the police station with hope in our hearts, especially mine. As we were walking out, we noticed a police car parked out, with Justin in the back seat. I stopped in my tracks, I froze.
"Felicity?" Blake called out.
"Walk fast," I whispered, grabbing Blake's arm and began walking. But it was too late. Justin noticed me.
As I was walking away with Blake, I caught Justin's eye. The glare he gave me was horrifying. I knew I should be afraid but seeing him in handcuffs with two cops around him was amazing. I simply looked at him and smirked. I just hoped that my story was enough.