Chapter 9

Mina looked over to the side, not being able to contain her laugh at the sight. Momo and Chaeyoung were staring at the monitor with bored and tired looks while eating, Sana was yawning for what seemed like the hundredth time in just ten minutes, Nayeon and Jihyo were sleeping on the sofa and the rest of the girls were on their phones.

"You girls seem to enjoy the concert," she commented, receiving looks from Sana and Momo.

"I've seen the same encore like four times already," Sana defended herself before covering her mouth again as she yawned.

"You've been yawning the whole day, couldn't you sleep last night?" Jeongyeon looked up from her phone and Mina's lips curled up into a teasing smirk.

"She decided it would be better to visit someone else's hotel room the whole night than to sleep."

"What?!" Momo was the first one to exclaim, resulting in her spitting out her food on the floor and some of it getting on Chaeyoung.

"Gross, Momo," she murmured and took out some napkins from her purse.

Sana shot Mina an irritated look before looking over to the other girls, feeling her cheeks heat up already.

"Wait, who?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina smiled.

"Her ex," she replied before turning to Sana with a curious look. "Are you still exes? or did you get back together?"

"I-" Sana tried to speak but was immediately interrupted by the others.

"Are you and Taehyung back together?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Oh my, please tell me you are!" Momo squealed with excitement.

"Is it Taehyung!?" Dahyun said, surprised. "I thought you meant some old, Japanese, ex."

"Since when?!" Chaeyoung asked shockingly.

"Didn't you see them dance all intimately last night? Why are you all so surprised?" Tzuyu stated as a matter of fact and received a knowing look from Dahyun.

"Jungkook already told you about them, didn't he?"

"No, it was just obvious," she reasoned.

"Can someone please fill me in about what's going on with Tzuyu and Jungkook?" Sana butted into their conversation, trying to change the subject.

"After you tell us about Taehyung!" Momo said.

"Alright," Sana sighed and told them briefly about everything that had happened during the week and last night.

"... And I decided to give it another chance and, well, here we are."

"Aww," the girls chimed together.

"It was about time you got back together," Mina smiled.

"Yeah, and you both seem happier that way," Dahyun added.

Sana smiled and turned to look at the TV, seeing him on screen. "I am."

"Now tell me about you and Jungkook," she then said and turned to Tzuyu with a curious smile.

"Yeah, we don't even know anything about it either," Jeongyeon said.

"It's nothing special," Tzuyu began. "We met a few weeks ago at an event and just talked over a couple of drinks."

Sana looked at her with an unconvincing look. "There was so much sexual tension between you two yesterday that I refuse to believe your answer, Choi Tzuyu."

"You two slept together, didn't you?" Chaeyoung said.

"No!" Tzuyu exclaimed and hit her arm playfully. "We did not sleep together."