0♥6 - "𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠?"

❝𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺❞                                                                                                                                                                                 -𝘋

❝𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺❞                                                                                                                                                                                 -𝘋.𝘑

_________________________

𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐓 𝐓

The sun was shining bright through the small corner of the window that I had left uncovered when I woke up with a groan. Being my mothers only son there was an invisible weight on my shoulders that only I could see and feel. I had a family to take care of, it didn't matter in what conditions. Building up my business made me fall too many times, but I got up even stronger. With the right people with you, nothing is impossible and if you believe in yourself.

I got up from the bed with a groan and stretched before putting my gym clothing on and walking down to the gym room one floor above the basement. After almost two hours I was a sweaty mess and it was time for a shower since I had to go to the office too.

I got into the warm and steamy shower and just let my body relax as I felt my muscles relax even more when the warm water hit me.

I went with a classy look today, all black. My suit was black, my shoes and tie were black too. I reached for my bedside table and smiled at the picture I saw in the drawer as I put my gold watch on.

The picture was of me and Isabelle on our first real date. I still remember how she forced me to take it since I didn't like taking pictures that much. But she...she was a sunshine, always happy and she never had an unhappy look on her face.

I think that's one of the reasons that I fell so hard for her, she had everything I ever wanted. Happiness.

A notification from my phone interrupted my thoughts and I saw that William had sent me something on...Instagram?

It was a picture of Samantha. Dumbass sent me her profile.

E - What's this supposed to mean? I sent the message quickly and I saw that he was fast to reply back.

W - Dude, she's really hot. Just look at those legs he replied and I looked at the screen with an unbelievable look.

William has lost his mind.

E - I'm blocking you. I sent back to the nonsense and closed my phone as I walked downstairs.

I'll admit. Samantha is a pretty girl, there's no denying that. But I can't go on with William trying to play matchmaker with me when the person that was meant for me left me with my heart.

"Good morning, mom" I greeted my mother as I gave her a kiss on the cheek before sitting down beside her.

"Good morning, honey" I heard my mother say with a hoarse voice.