0♥3 - "𝐘𝐨𝐮..."

TW: B*dy D**sm*rph*a, ins*c*rit*es

❝𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭,  

 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵❞                                                                                                                                                                 -𝘜𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯

_________________________

𝐒 𝐀 𝐌 𝐀 𝐍 𝐓 𝐇 𝐀

"Samantha, we're having guests tonight. Dress up in your nicest clothing, sweetie. Also, your dad is out for a business trip so we'll be the only ones with the guests since your brother won't be home" I heard my mother speak at the other end of the call.

Great, she has something in her mind. Something I won't like.

"Ask if they have a hot son" I heard Leila whisper and I rolled my eyes making her chuckle.

"Alright, mother. I'll come home a bit earlier so I can get dressed" I said and I could almost picture her approved smile.

"Okay. See you at home" she said and ended the call. That's my mother for you. She barely asks about me, it's always about her and her business. I was born to make her happy.

We heard the sound of a door closing and I saw one of our usual customers, Emelie Walter, enter the fashion house.

"Emelie! Welcome back!" I greeted her as I stepped down the last step of the stairs.

"You look amazing, Sam" she said and I smiled at her compliment, thanking her.

"Are you here for the new collection?" I asked and she nodded, "The wedding collection" she said and I looked at her in shock.

"Wedding? Don't tell me David-" I started and she nodded, "Yes. He proposed a week ago and Sam, this feels like a fairytale" she interrupted me and I smiled at how her eyes shined in happiness.

Me and Leila helped her with the dresses and I couldn't help the uneasy feeling hit me. Weddings always gave me anxiety, it reminded me of my mother and father. Their wedding was not the best one in the world. 

*Flashback*

"You're thinking about her again, aren't you?!" I heard my mother yell at my dad and I held my ears but it was not enough to stop the yelling.

"What? Natasha, stop it! When'll you get over the fact that I'm married to you and no one else! I have two children with you!" my dad yelled back and Gray came over to my bed and hugged me.

"It's okay Sammy. Don't be scared" he said and smiled at me. His small fingers holding my even smaller ones.

"Why does mommy always yell at daddy?" I asked and he looked confused, "I don't know. But they both love us okay?" he said and I nodded, "I want Elijah" I said and Gray nodded at me as we quietly walked to Elijah's room.