TINA❤️

Today is the day, it's the fucking day, the day I get to witness my favorite band of all time, Black Veil Brides, live and in person! After the months I spent staring at the tickets in anticipation I finally get to watch them do what they love and pour their hearts out on stage. I love all of them, from Andy with his raven hair and piercing blue eyes and Ashley with his deep brown ones, to CC, Jake, and Jinxx with their sexy ass tattoos. These boys are my life and have been for as long as I remember. I was excited, so much so that I can practically see the nerves and excitement rolling off my thin body in waves, filling my small poster filled bedroom. Tonight will be the first night of The Church Of The Wild Ones tour and it's going to be sick, this being the first concert it is bound to be packed and full of drunk fans.

As much as I'd like to revel in my day dreams about what it will be like seeing them all day, I reluctantly come to the decision to leave my warm bed and get presentable. Walking over to my closet which was limited to ripped jeans and band tees I pulled out short jean shorts, underwear and a Misfits tank top and piled them into my arms. Carrying the stack into the bathroom that was just across the hall from my door, I placed the clothes on the counter and turned on the small duel function shower to an acceptable temperature. Glancing into the old mirror that rested on the wall I ran a brush through my chocolate colored roots. The omred blue and purple ends had gotten too tangled, during my sleep, to even attempt to brush. Shedding my oversized Sleeping with Sirens shirt I slept in I hopped into the shower and let the water cascade down my tanned olive skin. After i had let the water unrat the mess atop my head I began to kneed my strawberry soap into my scalp then proceeding to let the water rinse it, closing my eyes I leaned back my head enjoying the way the liquid cleaned my skin. Once I decided I at least looked like I had better hygiene then a cat I exited the water flow. Wrapping a towel around my hair to dry I threw on the outfit sitting on my bathroom counter. Going back into my room I sat and waited for my hair to dry it was a slow process but once it finished I ran a straightening iron over my locks and flipped it to give it volume. Walking over to the desk I use to hold my makeup I applied a thin coat of foundation mascara and eyeliner that always made my blue eyes look ten shades lighter. Reaching down to the floor I laced up my DocMartins and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple out of the fridge and a cup of coffee. My keys and phone rested on by the door so on my way out I swiped them up and headed out the door an hour early after all I had to pick up my best friend Taylor and she always struggled with being punctual. My phone buzzed in my pocket slipping it out and surpassing the picture of Andy as my lockscreen I saw it was Tay. Speak of the devil.

Tay: Tina where are you?

Me: what do you mean where am I, are you already ready?

Tay: Yes now hurry your ass up, I'm having trouble sitting still I'm so excited.

After that I pocketed my phone and basically flew down the steps of my rundown New York apartment building. I giddily jumped from the stair and out of the door, practically skipping to my sleek black Chevy baby, this truck was my life. Hopping in I fired up the engine and listened to it roar and growl. Smoke and Mirrors from the Black Veiled Brides bonus track echoed around me as I sang along, okay admittedly I was probably screaming. I pulled out of my driveway, across some back streets and onto the highway I thought of the wonderful memories I was going to make tonight. I was going to be in the same room as the men who have literally saved my life tons of times.

Lost in love you are
Out of touch so far
An illusion
It's all just smoke and mirrors
Always chasing scars
Never gets you far
An illusion
It's all just smoke and mirrors

I drummed my hands against the steering wheel letting Andy's voice wash over me and reveled in how true his words are.

I hear it in her voice, she's stalling
"You were just another man"
Your claims of love are falling
Now it's clear you can't win

Wake up wake up wake up
Heart's pounding
Praying for romance
Wake up wake up wake up
It's sounding
Time to try again

Lost in love you are
Out of touch so far
An illusion
It's all just smoke and mirrors
Always chasing scars
Never gets you far
An illusion
It's all just smoke and mirrors.

As the chorus ended I pulled into Taylor's driveway and honked the horn in a accsessive but needed way. She ran out of the house looking gorgeous as ever with her long blonde hair streaming behinde her the pin straight hair was held back in a contrasting black bandana. Her cutoff jeans and ripped black veil brides croptop showed off her hot body. Her nose peircing glinted as she ran up to me. As soon as she through open the passenger door a piercing scream how excited she was assaulted me. I just grinned like I was as the joker and then we fangled dangerously for about ten minutes.

"Do you think Andy will see us?" she asked almost hyperventilating as I took off back down the highway to the arena where the concert was being held. I removed a hand from the wheel and patted her back sending her a shrug. When we arrived we got amazingly lucky and found a close parking spot to the show line where we waited to get in to our front row spots. The bouncer let us in checking our tickets and bags. Soon after we reached our spots practically atop the stage the lights dimmed and fog began to fill the floor as colored lights danced along it. Loud music blared through the speakers and when they called out the names of each member Taylor and I screamed so loud I fear I might have damaged my throat. The music was amazing and the boys sure did know how to put on a show. Song after song I swayed my hips and sang along dancing with Taylor, a smile never leaving my face. By the time the last song of the night rolled around I was exhausted and decided to spend this once in a lifetime chance to examine the fine male specimen that is Andy. As my eyes explored the perfect contours of his face his blue eyes shot up to meet mine. A shock vibrated through my body and did not dissipate even when he looked away. I brushed off the amazing feeling and continued to have fun with my friend until the end of the song. A sad goan ran through the crowd as each band member slowly left the stage. As I was exiting the building something strange happened and my eyes met blue ones that had my captured in their depths for the second time tonight.

Okay my babes that's it second chapter next chapter is where they meet what do you think is gonna happen I love you guys thank you for reading comment love it anyway I love u my little monsters and thank you dance2thesky for editing and being my bff
-Chancey