The First Sight

Andy's POV
"Andy get your skinny ass down here! We're on in twenty minutes and you need to get ready." I heard CC yell from the living room on our bus. Shut up I'm coming God. Tonight was the first night of a tour we were doing kicking off in New York, New York! I was so excited but I guess time had totally slipped my mind I ran to the living room where the band was all ready and everyone was so excited! There's nothing more fun than the first night of a new tour. We all went in the venue and security directed us back to our lounge and dressing rooms, I found mine and went in quickly putting on my batman tank top that I had cut into a muscle tank and shredded holes in. I put on my black jeans and black socks I'm fucking tall so I have to wear black socks under my jeans😂😂 I put on my doc martins. Then I just tied a bandana to my pants grabbed a water and went out to meet the guys. Speaking of the guys I should probably introduce them we have CC our drummer, Ashley our bassist and backing vocals, Jake our lead guitarist, Jinxx our rhythm guitarist, he plays violin and piano though to, and me I sing I know just sing right! Yes I sing that is all. Anyway the guys all turn to me and clap. "Guys I'm really fucking confused why are we clapping??" "Because you Andrew Dennis Biersack just got ready in ten minutes!!!" "Oh okay well then thank you thank you very much." "Anyway here's to the first show of a new tour motherfuckers!!!!" We all took a shot of whiskey I turn to the guys and smirk they know what to do. "Three I said, two jake and jinxx said, one ashley and CC said and in unison we all said BANGING THE BISCUITS!!!!" John comes out and says your on in five so we all line up in order CC then jake then jinxx then ashley and then me. "We start to hear BLACK VEIL BRIDES, BLACK VEIL BRIDES, BLACK VEIL BRIDES!!! I'm so happy John says in three two one Cc walks out on the drum kit and everybody screams. Then Jake walks out and they scream even louder as so with Ashley and then jinxx and then I walk out and everyone flips their shit. Hello New York are you mother fuckers ready to rock I was answered by the extremely loud screaming of at least five thousand fans! It was so fun I was just feeding off the energy of the crowd. It was great! I looked out into the crowd as always and was just memorized I saw the most gorgeous girl front row but had to be snapped out of it by the music starting anyway we played Youth and Whiskey, Fallen angels, Perfect weapon, Rebel yell, knives and pens, Sweet blasphemy, All your hate, In the end our new single, and a song called shadows die off of our new album coming out this year. But then we did an encore so we sang rebel love song and I looked at this girl the whole time I had to know who she was I just had too...
Okay my little monsters that was the first chapter please comment what you think vote just all that stuff tell your friends just everything. Anyway what do you think is gonna happen is he gonna find her before she leaves. Read the next chapter to find out I love you guys-Chancey
Listening to you give love a bad name- Bon Jovi
P.S. The picture at the top is acacia Brinley she plays Tina aka me in this story
P.P.S. The next chapter will up either tomorrow or Tuesday I'm gonna try to update at least twice a week