The boy who never said hello

It was a brand new day 6:30am
"I hope this day will go better" as Sam sigh, she stood up had a fake smile on her face and said "back to bed for 5 more minutes. 10minutes had pasted 20minutes had pasted "oh shit, I got to get up!" Sam ran out of bed got in to her green and white uniform, tied her hair up into a ponytail ran downstairs had her breakfast and packed her bag. by that time it was 8:23 and she had me so mace at the corner.

Sam and mace wore walking to school in a fast power waking state, they walked into school just as the the bell rang "just in time" Sam said in relief, "I know right" said mace "see you at lunch" said Sam "yup" said mace.

Sam walk in to her English class as the class room was a aaaaaa silents, Sam looks around for the classroom for the new guy, Tom "where is he" Sam whispers to her self. Sam sits down in her set "excuse me your chair is on my book", "oh um sorry" Sam said as she turned around "oh hey tom" said Sam flirty like, "hey Sam" said Tom politely, ah he knows my name! Said Sam in her head.

"Everyone get you books out and turn to page 12", "hey Sam" said Tom "Ye Ye yes" Sam stumbled, "since I don't know anyone at this school can I get to know you better by maybe going out to lunch tomorrow?", "Yeah shore I would like that" said Sam with a smile.