Chapter Ten

I just thought I’d share this incase I didn’t say it before. This story was a straight story that I was working on a while back. The title was: Save Me. The plot is the same except for the characters were in high school and Travis’ would have had a brother exactly 10 months older than him. I like this version better though. Well, random thought over.                                                     

                                         Travis’ Point of View

            Seth made rice and chicken. It was the type of rice and chicken that Spanish people make, otherwise known as heaven on a motherfucking plate. I had just finished my third plate when the intercom went off. It was just the front desk asking about a Mr. Seth Winters. I forgot how tight the security was for this place. I told them he’s my roommate and now they won’t bother him anymore. It took him ten minutes to get to the door and I wonder what the hell he was doing that took him so long.

            “Hey,” he said when I opened the door and ran pass me. I had to look outside to see if someone was chasing him. Concluding that no one was, I went and grab a bottle of cherry flavored sparkling “water” and resume watching a movie on Showtime. “Sorry about that, really had to take a leak,” Seth said from behind me. I looked at him briefly and nodded then turn back to the movie.

            After awhile I noticed he was still standing there. I almost laughed. “Dude, you can sit I’m not going to bite you.”

            I saw him smile then he sat down. I was watching a gay movie and things were about to get intense so to prevent things from getting awkward I changed the channel and started watching Underworld Awakening.

            “You didn’t wake me up,” Seth said, taking my attention from the hybrid girl who just ripped the werewolf in two. Fucking A.

            “What? You woke me up, what’re you talking about?”

            “No, I meant this morning”

            “Oh yeah, I thought you could use the rest; if it makes you feel better I didn’t go either.” Then it hit me. “Shit, you didn’t have a test, did you?”

            “Nah, thanks though for making me rest”

            “You’re welcome.” I went back to watching the movie. Just the simple fact that David’s eyes are blue made me miss Seth even though he’s right next to me. It’s not his presence I miss, really, it’s the fact that we aren’t what I thought we were or would be. “How are you feeling?” I asked, fifty percent because I care and fifty percent to distract myself. It’s thoughts like these that make me feel trapped in my own head and I want to get out. Having sex with Wyatt usually gets me out of my own head. Since seeing Seth I haven’t thought of Wyatt once. Maybe I should—

            “A little sore,” he answered.

            “I got you Blue Ice Gel when I went out for snacks after you left. It’s on the dresser in your room; that should help”

            “Thank you. I really appreciate that, I’ll use go use it in a few.”

            “You’re welcome.” I’ve seen this movie so many times and I can never get enough. I’m not usually into werewolf and vampire movies but then there are those rear few that get me trapped and I have to see them. I’ve noticed that I older themed vampire and werewolf movies, such as, Interview with the Vampire, The Wolfman, Queen of the Damned, and so on.