ʙʟᴏᴏ

[Bloo - Come Over]

[1:17am, Hyunwoong's House]
[Hyunwoong's POV]

I kept tossing and turning in bed, as usual, I couldn't sleep. I hazily picked up my phone and check the time.

"1:17 am.....fuck me"
I groaned as I tossed my phone somewhere onto my bed. Why can't just go to sleep? I'm tired but I can't sleep.

As I was think on ways to go to sleep faster, I remembered I had melatonin gummies somewhere in my bedside table. I turned over and extended my arm towards my bedside table. I felt around the small surface, knocking things down in the process until I came across a familiar shaped bottle. I pulled my arm back to me and then realized, I was all out.

"Great, just what I fucking needed"
I threw the small empty container across the room as my mind continued to race on ideas to make me fall asleep. My schedule has been great, I don't know why today I just didn't want to work. Just when I was about to give up on ideas and go live. She came across my mind. I quickly grabbed my phone and just when I was about to start typing, I stopped myself. It's 1am, what the fuck am I doing bothering her at this time? I fought with myself as I was debating if I should just send her a message. I gave into the idea of having here with me, her hugging my head as her hand caressed my hair. How her warm scent filled my nose every time she's with me. I stopped thinking and started typing...

Hyunwoong: Hey cutie, are you awake?

I sent the message and eagerly waited next to my phone. And if she doesn't answer? What's plan b? Probably going live on Instagram, I've got nothing to lose except sleep. I was getting carried away with my thinking until my phone chime went off. I peeked at my phone as it lit up.

Y/N: Yea, whats up? Can't sleep?

Hyunwoong: You bet, mind coming over?

Y/N: Do you know what time it is?

Hyunwoong: Time for you to come over?

Y/N: Lmfao I'll be there in a bit, give me a few

[1:21am, Y/N's Apartment]
[Y/N'S POV]

I sighed. "The things I do for this man" I have to get my ass up at 7am tomorrow for work, yet here I am, getting ready to him again. Our relationship is a weird to say the least, we act like friends but don't do friend things you know? I don't wanna say friends with benefits cause we don't have sex or anything. We're just "close" I guess. I've told myself one too many times to stop seeing him. He doesn't want anything serious, he's told me that multiple time and multiple times I've cried over it. Every time I think I'm ok without him, he sends me that message, as if he knows what it does to me. As I continue to make my way to my front door, I grabes my hoodie and left. I locked my door and continued my way towards my car.

[1:47am, Hyunwoong's House]

I got butterflies as I pulled up into his driveway. Something about just being near him makes me tingly. I stepped out of my car and walked over to his front door. Just when I was about to knock, the door flung open revealing Hyunwoong leaning on the door frame. Not a word escaped my mouth yet and he clung himself onto me, burying his face into my neck and his arms lazily hugged my waist. I couldn't resist his tired state and gave into him. My arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer while your hands got tangled in his hair.

Hyungwoong: "What took you so long to get here"
Y/N: Well I live like 15-20 minutes away, expect a delay sir

He chuckled as he rose his head from my neck. I looked at his hazily eyes and continued playing with his hair.

Y/N: Well, are we going to be here all night or can we go in? It's freezing out here

He hummed in response and moved to the side, making room for me to go inside.

I took off my shoes and proceeded to go to his bedroom. I couldn't tell if he was following me or not since I was in my own little world as if I didn't just scold myself earlier. I sunk into his bed and just waited for him to come back. It was about 10 minutes until he came back.

Hyungwoong: My bad, I was having a cigarette

Y/N: All good, I thought you planning on quitting?

Hyungwoong: Key word "Planning"

He set the box of cigarettes on the bedside table and proceeded to climb onto the bed. I move onto the other side to make more room for him. Surprisingly, as I was about to turn, he hugged my body, yet again burying his face into my neck. He's so affectionate today, wonder what happened. I hugged his head, letting my chin rest on top of his head as my hands rub his back. He was mumbling something but I couldn't hear what he was saying.

Hyungwoong: ? ?????? ???

Y/N: huh? What did you say?

Hyungwoong: I missed you

Y/N: How sweet, what do you really want?

Hyungwoong: What? I'm not allowed to miss you?
Y/N: Well yeah but you don't really say that so it's a bit suspicious if you ask me

Hyungwoong: I can't believe you sometimes, I've said that that before what are you talking about?
Y/N: You were probably drunk

He took a moment before he said anything.

Hyungwoong: ...I wasn't drunk

Y/N: Then I don't remember

I did remember it, it was also the same night we almost kissed. I tend to never forget those things but I feel like I bring it up, it's just going to get awkward. I continued rubbing his back until his phone chime went off...

[TO BE CONTINUED]

Song Recommendation
IM THE ONE - BLOO

(Sorry this took so long guys! School has been up my ass and I'm sick lol. Love how I write ffs when I'm in a crisis. Anyways~ Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, idk where it's going tbh but we'll see! Kachow)