ᴘʜ-1

[Ph-1 - first date]

[9:26am, Harry's apartment]
[Harry's POV]

  I've changed about 3 times already and I still don't look how I want to. "Why am I overthinking so much? Just be yourself- but what if she doesn't like who I am?". I sat back down looking at myself through the mirror. I took a deep breath before looking at my phone and realizing I'm supposed to be there by 9:30. My heart drops and I jump up onto my feet and grab all my things. I kissed Holly goodbye and ran out the front door door. I ran down the stairs and into the parking lot. "How could I be late to the first date, oh my god Harry get it together" I scolded myself as I turned on the car and drove out of my apartment complex. While I was over thinking at the red light I realized I didn't bring her anything. I quickly changed lanes and pulled into a flower shop.

  I jumped out the car and sped into the small flower shop. I peaked my head by the counter to see if anyone was available on help me. As I nearly turned back and small elderly women came out to help.

Elderly Women: "Hello son, what can I help you with on this lovely morning?"

Harry: "Uhm Hello, can you help me pick out some flowers for someone? I'm already late so-"

Elderly Women: "Say no more, I've got the perfect bouquet for you"

  She walked over to one of the stands and picks up a bouquet of lilacs along with a mixture baby's breath and other pale flowers. She handed them to me with a smile on her face.

Elderly Women: "Here you go, it's a soft mixture of flowers so they go well together"

Harry: "Thank you so much, I'll come back again"

  I payed for the flowers and jogged to my car. I gently placed the flowers in the passenger seat and looks at the time again. "9:47!" I threw my phone somewhere next to me and raced my hands into my pocket to turn on the car. I drove out of there as soon as I could and continued my way to the coffee shop.

[Y/N'S POV]

I continued playing with my phone, waiting for Harry to arrive. We agreed to meet at 9:30 but it was 9:52 already and still no sign of him. He hadn't answered my recent texts either. "Did he ghost me?" I shook my head and pushed that thought out of my mind. We've been talking for a while and things have been going pretty well, at least that's what I think. I mean we've hung out before as friends but I hope it isn't any different. I looked over at the menu and scanned through the items. I raised my hand up for the waitress and ordered a small piece of pie. I haven't eaten anything and I don't want to eat without him so I'll just start with something small. They took my order and walked off. My eyes wandered the cafe and my eyes landed on a couple by the window. They were both teasing each other while drinking coffee. I smiled to myself and continued to play on my phone. As I was about to play another round of Crossy road, a voice spoke in front of me.

???: "Shit date huh?"

  I looked up and smiled to the person whose voice belonged to.

Y/N: "Could be worse"

  I chuckled as I got up from my seat and gave Harry a hug. He smiled back as one of his hands scratched the back of his neck while the other handed me a bouquet of flowers.

Harry: "These are for you by the way, sorry for being late, you know me"

  A shy smile formed on his lips as he apologized.

Y/N: "Don't worry about it and thank you for these, they're beautiful"

  I gave him a reassuring smile, and sat back down into the booth. He followed as well, sitting across from me pretending to look at the menu. We've hung out before but it feels different know, maybe we're just not used to it actually being a date rather than just hanging out.

Y/N: "Why does this feel so awkward"

  Harry: "I honestly don't know what's up with me, I usually don't feel so awkward but now it feels like it's the first time we've met"

  I laughed at his response, sliding my phone to the side.

Y/N: "Then let's stop acting so formal, How's Holly been?"

  We continued talking til the awkwardness wasn't there anymore. We got more comfortable with each other again and goofed around for a bit. We ordered our and continued talking.

Harry: "Have I told that Jay wants us to have choreography's for our songs now? Last time that happened I slipped and everyone kept mentioning it. I still haven't emotionally recovered from that."

  I cracked up laughing as I remembered what he was talking about. I can't believe he still isn't over it, I mean to be honest I wouldn't either when they got you in 4K.

  Our food had arrived and we took turns on trying each other's food. I know he didn't like getting his food messed with but surprisingly, he wanted to share this time. As time passed we finished our and the check came by.

Harry: "So you paying or what?"

  He jokingly said as he leaned his head back.

Y/N: "I mean yeah sure"

Harry: "I'm playing, you're not paying. I fr got here late, I'm not going to let to pay"

  His hand grabbed the check and placed his card onto the holder. The waiter came by and grabbed it, shortly coming back to give it back to him.

  We both made our way out of the cafe and in front of his car.

Harry: "So where to next?"

Song Recommendation
NERDY LOVE - PH-1 FT. YERIN BAEK

(Sorry for the late update, idk what happened these past few days but I hope you guys enjoy!)