16

Xavier pov:

"...just fucking show them that boiling blood is not just a phrase".

I heard a feminine voice coming out of Raven's mobile phone. Both of them were sitting there watching some viral video from our school. I had thought to spend the weekend peacefully but how is it possible when I have them.

I was sitting away from them checking emails on my laptop. I was managing some office work because dad's manager is out of town with him so I am looking after everything here. But the voice was distracting me.Whoever she was she held a boldness in her voice which fascinated me.

"Dude you need to see this. I told you this girl is something else. " Raven plopped down next to me and pushed his phone in front of my eyes. We had a heavy argument about Alex's situation but he didn't take anything seriously and now he was sitting with me as usual forcing me to see pointless shit with him.

I saw the video because I knew he would not leave me alone otherwise. She was the same girl Alex's friend roasting Samantha aka the bitch of Crestview high. I learned from Raven that she is not his girlfriend and I don't know why but all of my anger dissolved upon hearing those words.

"Well I agree man just look at her she is like a hurricane" Dylan added.

I can't deny that. The video was made from a front angle which showed her face and figure clearly. Her face was calm and fearless with her posture radiating power and grace just like a Queen. I saw a reflection of myself in her.

"Whatever" I said the total opposite of my thoughts and pushed Raven's hand away "I am going for a walk" I told them leaving the living room. I need to clear my mind. She is messing up with my mind.

More like with my heart!

"Be back soon babe. I will wait for you at dinner" Raven called behind me imitating a high pitched girly voice. A chuckle escaped my lips. He can't change.

I drove towards the park. It's been a long time since I went there. I used to go there every week sitting on my isolated spot listening to music and trying to escape my life.

I parked the car outside and started walking towards the bench. I noticed a small figure was sitting on the grass near my bench. Noone ever dared come near my sitting spot before.

Coming closer I saw it was a little girl sitting on the grass with her foot in her lap trying to pull out something that pricked her foot. My heart beat picked up pace as she reminded me of a beautiful memory. Hope bloomed in my chest.

{FLASHBACK}

I ran out of the little house my father rented for us to live in for the time we were staying there. He used to take mom and me with him wherever he went after something tragic happened with his friend.

It was a beautiful place surrounded with natural beauty. I just wanted to stay there forever but without my parents.

Mom told me that dad was sending some men to pick me up so I had to get ready. She didn't tell me where I was going but I was afraid of dad.

He used to take me to fights with him and make me see him fighting so that I could learn his tactics. But the sight of sweating bodies and blood made me sick. So I decided to run away.

After mom dressed me in a formal suit and went to another room, I took this as my chance and ran away from the house. I passed by many farms and trees. I didn't know where I was going but I kept running until I reached a lake.

I saw a little girl lying down on the ground holding her small foot in her hands. Her friends were sitting around her with worried expressions on their faces. They looked about my age. I was almost eight at that time.