6

Xavier's pov~

"Raven, can you shut your mouth for a second please? I am trying to concentrate here." I told him but I doubted he would acknowledge my request because he was continuously ignoring it for the past fifteen minutes.

Dylan was sitting back being his usual self playing some game on his phone while shouting suddenly after every couple of minutes giving me and raven a mini heart attack and earning glares or slaps from us.

I was typing some important messages while driving back to school after our little lunch break at McDonald's. Our school allows us to go outside campus for lunch but even if it didn't, who can stop me.

We never ate that crap from our school's cafeteria nor did we ever sit there. That smelly hall packed with sweaty teenagers disgusts me. I have never been in crowded places before I was homeschooled and also my parents never allowed me to behave or live like normal children. I always had to follow strict rules of cleanliness and manners in our house particularly in our social-class.

Raven was continuously yelling at me for being an asshole for hurting a 'Beautiful girl' and not apologizing to her. Also, I warned them to stay away from her that's why he was pissed at me because according to him she's such a 'sweetheart' and he promised her to meet her at school.

From Raven's rant I figured out that her name is Bells. I wanted to ask if it's her full name because Bells sounded weird to me but I refrained. Why do I care? I rolled my eyes at him after I finished texting.

"Look Raven, I don't care whoever or whatever she is. I am not apologizing to her because that was her fault plus I lent you my car to take her to hospital so take that as my way of apologizing. Now shut up and if you are that much dying to be friends with her then leave me and go to her." I said calmly to him realizing that it was such a childish move to emotionally blackmail him but I know that's the only way to deal with these two. Mature ways are unknown to them.

He didn't say anything else than a pouty 'fineee' and the ride was so comfortable afterwards.

While I was pulling into the empty space of Crestview high's parking lot, reserved for my car, something precisely someone caught my eye.

She was sitting there laughing with her friends, her long hairs moving with air hugging different parts of her body and escaping on her face which she was trying to tuck behind her ears. I suddenly felt this urge to do that myself.

I love her hair.

Not hers, I corrected myself. It's just that I am naturally attracted to long hairs. I haven't seen many girls with this long hair before. 

Usually there are fake blondes with bobs and lobs here and there in my circle with their mostly plastic faces covered in some sort of mud and blinding colours. Honestly, I don't get why girls suppress their natural beauty under all of that makeup. I grew up watching my mom doing that all the time but in her case she was mostly hiding the pain, I guess. Unlike those people, nothing about this girl's beauty seems fake or temporary.

I felt a smile was plastered on my lips which I didn't remember doing willingly.

Her laugh is contagious.

I cursed under my breath and tried to look away after getting out of the car but right then her eyes locked with mine and I found it impossible to look away. Her eyes left mine after some time which felt like years and moved slowly down my face. She had some unreadable expressions on her face. I noticed that she too was wearing all black.

I love black on her.

What the f*ck?

I meant to say that I love black colour.