Chapter 10: Shopping

Ethan's POV

After I finished preparing lunch with my pack members, I came back to my 'room' well technically our room to call Aria. I saw her reading a book and she seemed very interested in it that she didn't even feel my presence. 

I tiptoed my way to her then hugged her from her back, making her startled.

"What are you doing?" she asked

"I'm calling you for lunch" I replied

"That's a nice way of calling someone huh. You almost gave me a heart attack" she said while pretending to be angry

"You are still alive aren't you? So my prank is not that bad" I said nonchalantly

"Okay I'm still alive so we might as well go to the dinning room to eat our lunch if you don't want me to eat you" she said jokingly

"Try me" I said with a smirk and she blushed realizing what she just said.

"Jerk" she told me and she stood up walking towards the door. 

"What are you waiting for? Let's go!" she urged.  So I also stood up and followed her to the pack house' dining room.

We started eating while talking about our favorite hobbies and many other things. After we finished, Aria helped the other pack members in cleaning the dinning table and I gladly helped her. I can see the shocked and curious looks of my pack members. Maybe this is the first time they saw me clean a table since I always let others do this. Because first, I am their Alpha and second, I have so many pack works to do that I don't even have a free time for myself.

After we finished cleaning the table, we head to the living room and watched a movie in the television. We watched like three movies in a row so when the third movie finished my mate was already asleep beside me.

I carefully picked her up so as to not wake her. I headed to our room with her in my arms. Then I lay her gently on the bed and I also lie down beside her. I cupped her face and said, "Good night my love" then I kissed her on the lips.

I fell asleep thinking about her. And what will our future look like.

--- Time Skip ---

Aria's POV

It's been two months now since I stayed here in the pack house. Even though other's still don't know me, some already recognized me as their Luna. And I already forgave Josh about what happened in the cell, it's not his fault though. He has to follow the alpha's command so I don't blame him. Of course I can't blame Ethan either since I love him and he is my mate. I am a little thankful to him that he only starved me and didn't torture me, knowing I a rogue or maybe a lone wolf.

So going back, I even got a few friends other than Mina, and the naughtiest of them all is Ethan's younger sister, Lucy. She kept on nagging me that we should go shopping and that I should stop wearing Ethan's clothes, but what can I do? I love his smell so much. And I've been wearing his clothes for two months now because I can't borrow all of Mina's clothes.

"Maybe now is the time to go to the mall so we can buy you clothes?" she asked

"Well... I don't know, I feel comfortable with Ethan's clothes" I answered unsure

"Even though your comfortable with his clothes, I'm not comfortable seeing you like a walking scarecrow because of his giant sized clothes." she said teasingly and I blushed

"Seems like I can't disagree with you anymore" I said and she smiled happily

"Go now and take a bath. I will lend you my clothes 'cause I don't want you to look like a walikng scarecrow when we go shopping" she teased

"Yes your highness" I replied teasing her in return

I headed to the bathroom and took a bath for a while carefully scrubbing myself. I traced my old scars and I remembered my past. How they abused me and didn't love me like their own daughter. I noticed my tears started falling so I put all the memories about the abuse at the back of my mind, hopefully forgetting about it. Then I wiped my tears and finish my bath.

When I got out, I saw a pink blouse and white skirt lying on the bed with a flat shoes on the floor. I carefully put it on and it fits pretty well to me. 'I don't know but they always lend me something pink. Maybe they think it's my favorite color.' I laugh at my thoughts

I got out of the room and saw Lucy and Mina already prepared to go and I am the only one they are waiting for. 

"Took you long enough to dress, but I love it! It suits you well" Lucy teased and again, I blushed

We get on one of Ethan's car and Josh is our driver. Half an hour later we arrived at the mall. Lucy excitedly entered and we looked from shop to shop until Lucy picked the suitable clothes for me. After buying my clothes, we headed to the shoe section of the mall and Lucy bought me all kinds of shoes like sneakers, sandals, stilettos, flat shoes and many more.

I want to stop her from buying everything from the shops but she said that I should just relax myself and wait.

When we got out of the mall it's already dark like 7:00 in the evening. That shopping surely drained all my energy. We arrived at the pack house 30 minutes later and mind you I am so hungry because we didn't get to eat earlier. I didn't know that Lucy is so into shopping that we forgot to eat lunch.

We entered the pack house and Ethan enveloped me to a tight hug saying he misses me so much.

"Brother you don't have to be so over acting. We just went shopping it's not like I took your mate for a year" Lucy said then she smirked

"You're starting to be a brat now huh" Ethan said earning a laugh from everyone.

We sat on the dining table to eat dinner then we head to our rooms to rest for the day.

********************

Author's Note

I know it is somewhat lacking but I hope you like it :)

I think this chapter is a little bit longer than the others 😆