Chapter 5: Dungeons

Aria's POV

After I ran away from Theo, I saw a clearing so I rested my head to one of the three trunks and let myself succumb to sleep still in my wolf form. The gash that he did to me is still visible because its deep. And my healing is not that good since I have been rejected and abused. So I heal slower than any other wolves.

Tomorrow I will look for a pack I can join to or travel as a lone wolf or a rogue.

Someone's POV

We were patrolling in our borders when I saw a white wolf lying on a tree trunk and her stomach seems to be bleeding.

So I immediately mind linked our Alpha telling him the situation.

'Alpha there is a she-wolf lying here in our border. I think she is injured and she looks like a lone wolf than a rogue.'

'I'm coming, be sure to guard her until I came. Don't let her escape' the Alpha said to our mind link.

'Yes Alpha' I replied

Ethan's POV

When my Beta reported that there is a lone wolf in our border, I immediately headed there. I saw the she-wolf she is lying on a tree trunk with a deep wound on her stomach just what my Beta reported earlier.

"Take her to the dungeons and treat her injuries there." I ordered

"But she's not a rogue, why bring her to the dungeons?" my Beta named Josh asked

"We have to be prepared in case she is not a good wolf. We need to think about the safety of our pack." I said using my Alpha voice

"Yes Alpha" they replied in unison

They carried the she-wolf to the dungeons and treated her injuries.

Aria's POV

When I woke up I found myself in a cell in the dungeon of a pack. 'Great after being abused and rejected now I am a freaking prisoner' I thought to myself. 'Why can't I just die? Why can't they just kill me?'

I remembered I was still in wolf form so I changed back. Good thing I know how to shift with my clothes on. After I finished shifting back, I looked around and saw blood stains and silver chains. 'Oh this is where they torture their prisoners' I thought. Then the door of the cell opened and a man in my age entered. He looked at my features then focused in my eyes.  

He asked "What are you doing in our pack border?" 

"I... I... I was just passing by. And I didn't know that it is a part of your territory." I answered truthfully but he didn't believe me

"What a lame excuse, it seems that our Alpha is right, you have a motive in coming here" he said slowly and hardly

"I already told you! I just passed by I didn't mean to trespass in your territory" I argued

"Well then tell me your name and which pack you came from" he ordered

"I am Aria Blood and I- I came from..." I said trailing off

"What is the name of your pack?" he yelled obviously losing his patience.

"I... I- I came from B-b-blood M-moon Pack" I answered just above a whisper.

When I said the name of my pack it all came rushing back to me. The abuse, maltreatment and most of all the rejection. It made my chest hurt like someone is squeezing it hard but I still maintain a poker face in front of the man who is interrogating me. He asked again what is my purpose but my chest is starting to tighten making it hard for me to breathe. So I stayed silent then he said, "You will still not state your purpose for coming here so I'll leave you be" then he left.

After he's gone my chest started to feel better so I looked around. 'Well this is much better than staying out on the rain and heat. But gosh this dungeon smelled gross' I said to myself and sat back down. Thankfully they didn't put handcuffs on me. So I can move freely to my cell.

It's been a long time and I started to feel hungry and thirsty. But no one came to bring me food or even water. I just laid on the floor and wait for my doom to come. Maybe because of tiredness and fatigue, coupled with stress and most of all hunger and thirst, I blacked out again.

Ethan's POV

Josh came back to my room and reported that the she-wolf we put in the dungeon doesn't want to talk about her purpose. 

"Alpha she didn't talk about her purpose but she said her name and the pack where she came from" said Josh

"So what is it?" I asked impatiently

"She said that she is Aria Blood from Blood Moon Pack and she didn't know that this is our territory so she slept in one of the three trunks." he answered

"What she accidentally slept? Do you think I will believe that kind of reasoning? I she taking me as a fool?" I asked, a bit agitated 'Does she think she can fool me like that?' 

"Well... I also told her that, but she keep saying that it is not her intention to trespass in our territory" Josh replied

"I'll talk to her next time. Don't bring her food and water maybe she will tell the truth by then." 

"Yes Alpha" Josh replied then he left

*******************

Author's Note

Well this is a long chapter... I think? Just kidding 

Hope you like it! Please vote :)