2

Soon enough he had grown uses to the children and adults treatment of him.

         {Two years later Izuku is 6}

It had been two years now. Izuku has done a lot of things in that time. Like he's gone to the old beach and collects supplies. Why well he has found out how he could be a hero sense his quirkless. He will tran his mind and body and become a vigilante he had the ability to hack into the government and erase himself from any records he is planning once it seven he is leaving he just needs to find a good place to stay. The things for his vigilante outfit and his gear will be done soon enough but he needs to tran before he can save people.

He went over to one of the parks that have a good wifi cause of the cafe next to it not to far so he can connect to it. He sits on a bench and go to do his favorite past time. He go to his games and the request a game from his online friend and so the battle begins his friends response almost instantly and they start. In the end Izuku wins the majority of game of chess. That all it has been almost an hour so he heads back.

izuku's 'friend' Pov

"Haha love that I have lost to me online friend. I so hope we can meet up in real life. That would be a amazing game of chesses not over a screen or anything and I hope they come to UA when they go to highschool. They didn't give me a specific age. But they said that they weren't a 18 year old when I ask them if they were. I need more info on them. To bad they are so on keeping us just as online friend.

Third person pov

The few teacher that hear him laughing had silver's down there spin's. That laughter meant only one thing Nezu is planning something.

Izuku Pov

I have finally arrived at the orphanage I wasn't question on why I was out only told to go have dinner. I went to eat and after I was done I went to my bed and when to bed I wanted to get some rest for now I will keep my sleeping schedule good.
I woke up and then I then snuck out with my laptop and headed to the park and then was online I updated my firewall and saw someone tried to get through it. "Oh funny how would this be" is started to track this person soon I was getting into the UA principal office computer so this is my mysteries online friend. I know quite a lot cause of how much I like studying on random topics and ua was one. Just never made the connection that Nezu and my friend were the same person. I was soon I past through the secretary and now was on Nezu's computer. I looked through it and then message him took him about ten minutes to respond. I guess cause it was five am.

Izuku = I      Nezu = N

I. Hello friend. I guess you couldn't get pass my firewall

N. Why hello and yes I did have troubles with it. You are quite skillet at that

I. So it took you time to respond have u got to your desktop.

N. No just busy. Now my question. What is your name, you seem to know mine.

Izuku was thinking on what he would say and he was only a week away from leaving would he risk giving his name of wait.

I. Hmm I will tell you in a week.

N. Why so

I. Just a time till I will let you know my name.

N. Fare

I. Bye I must go.

N. Bye look forward for our next chat

Izuku's Pov

I grab my yellow bag and place my computer in it. I head tords some of the old building that hero's go around much and it's light so not many villain's are out either. I head that way take a bit to walk but I walk everywhere. I soon arrived in the area. It's good I know how I can hide really easy from all thought kids chasing me around to beat me up. I head to a few of the buildings and found one it was my favorite so far. It was a old hotel and it looked nice in the inside I could make so things so it is a maze to anyone but me and so no one will find me fun.

I head home and then I sneak in for breakfast. Cause they don't like me going out in the morning this early. I make it in the dinning room and start eating with the other kids. I finished and sneaked into my room and started getting my things. Sure it was early but how cares. I quickly grabbed everything and headed out the window but before that I stole a large amount of those pesky caretakers cash. I was quickly made it to that old hotel. I told out my laptop I ended up message Nezu.

I. You know what I change my mind you really want my name

Nezu saw this and then quickly respond.

N. Very much so maybe we could meet up.

I. Not to sure you will get that but yes

Ask Izuku was taking to Nezu he was slowly erasing all the things on him.

I. My given name is Izuku Midoriya

N. Thanks for the info.

Nezu Pov

Why give a time limit and then not stick to it. But why would I question it when I could find him now. I looked him up and all I found was. Nothing!! I screamed. What did he give a fake name or is he not in the system. I just state up start laughing. This this was going to be even more a mystery.

Aizawa Pov

I was sitting the teachers lounge with a cup of coffee taking to my husband Mic. When me and Mic looked at the principal door in a with scared faces. That was the evil the devil was laughing and none of us wanted to see why I think midnight could hear it. She ran in and looked at us with the same look we had and shut the door.

We all say there and Mic broke the silent and asked us what we thought he was laughing about. We were talking for a bit when a staff meeting was called. He sat in shock and then gulp and started off tords his office and all the other teachers s saw us with are scared faces and them them have now because a little scared to.

Third person pov

Nezu started the meeting by asking if anyone of them had ever come across the name Izuku Midoriya. He passed as aizawa raised his hand and said he have headed of the last name but not Izuku. Nezu told him to spill it. Aizawa started off saying that is was one of the people that were hit cause be endeavor mastakes and hitting a women with said fireball. And she had died in quite sure she had a son. But he had never heard of the Izuku Midoriya so that could be him. Nezu was now interested in were he was now and so Nezu explained that he wanted any of them to go and find anything they could on this boy.

Hope u liked part two
There may have been spelling error and stuff
{1283}