🥀🌻 | Rainstorm

Ship - Sad![ Y / N ] × Selever
Theme - 🥀 | Angst with a bit of Fluff

TW - SOME TOPICS SUCH AS DEPRESSION AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS WILL COME OVER IN THIS, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT, THEN SKIP THIS ONESHOT!

~

You snuggled up to the side of your window, listening to the raindrops. It was always calm to listen to the rain. It's the thunder that freaked you out. Luckily, the thunder wasn't that bad.

You exhaled.
You felt so empty at the moment.
Not just foodwise, but, it was in your soul, and always has been.
It was like a big ball of ice just sitting in your heart.

It occasionally melted long enough for you to enjoy something, but it was there most of the time.

You could smile, it was just not regular for you yet.

You leaned your head on the windowsill, releasing and dismissing all your thoughts. The rain on the glass really helped you. Suddenly, a loud sound split the air.
and the lights went out.

You sat there in semi darkness.
You didn't know what to do or where to go.

All you knew is you hated this with every fiber of your being.
You hated how dark it was.
How loud the thunder was.
How it was so loud yet so quiet.

Suddenly, you heard your door creak open very slowly, someone looking in slightly.

" [ Y / N ]?.. "
You heard Selever ask.

" Y-Yeah?.. "
You asked, slightly crying and not noticing the tears slipping down your face.

" I know you're a little scared of thunder, and earlier you seemed sad, I wanted to know if you were doing okay? "
Selever slipped into the room and sat next to you, waiting for your reply.
You didn't know whether to confide in him or to tell him simply "I'm okay".

You felt like something took control of you and quickly hug Selever.
" Whoa- I- [ Y / N ]? "
Selever stuttered.

" Can we just.. Hug for a moment.. And I can explain later, Selever?... "
You looked up at him. Selever sighed.
" Alright.. Sure, whatever makes you feel better. "
You smiled a little and cuddled up to the demon, now having permission to do so.

Selever let you do so, laying down on your bed so you could cuddle him easier. You thanked him for that in your head, and closed your eyes.
You calmly began to slip off into unconsciousness.

~