Chapter 9

🖤3rd Person's POV:🖤

Philippia took this opportunity to escape her adoptive siblings and head to school early.

On her way, she once again bumps into Germany.

Philippia: I'm sorry! I was very excited to get to class.

Germany: heh, same. Well, my first class is music. What's yours?

Philippia: history.

Germany: Ah. I'll see you around then.

Philippia: Goodbye.

She looks down to see that Germany forgot his pencil case. She turns around to return it to him but the German is long gone.

She continues heading towards her first period class and decides to return it when she sees him again.

🕖 Timeskip to the end of the day 🕖

Running as fast as she could, Philippia headed towards the cafeteria, but Germany was nowhere in sight. Where is he??

Suddenly, she has an idea. The library!

She found Germany sound asleep beside one of the bookshelves. She quietly slipped the pencil case back in his bag and was about to leave, when something held her back. 

She continued to gaze into the sleeping Germany. He was actually quite handsome now that she got a closer look. She decided to keep him company until he woke up, and read a book beside him.

She ended up falling asleep too.

🖤Meanwhile.....🖤

Indo: PHIIIIIILLLLLLL!!

Cambodia: Stop yelling! She probably just went somewhere.

Malay: It's 4pm! Where could she have gone?!

Cambodia: There are countless places!

Vietnam: PHILIIIAAAAAAA!!

Cambodia: not you too.....

Israel: Why are they screaming?

Cambodia: Why can't find Philippa.

Israel: Who?

Cambodia: The Philippines.

Israel: oh, Angel? I saw her running to the library. I can join you to find her.

Malay: Thank youuuuuuuuuu.

The 5 of them went searching the entire library, before the finally found Germany and Philippia snuggled together.

Cambodia: Awwwww, how adorable!

Indo: Phillllll, wake uuuuup.

Cambodia: Let her sleep!

Israel lifts Philippia away from Germany bridal style, who ends up hitting his head on the floor.