Chapter 2:

Philippia's POV:

I was landing from the private Jet while on a call with Kuya Del and Kuya Martial.

Del: -And be careful, some countries can be dangerous to mess with-

Martial: -But if any of them cause trouble, just call me and I'll beat their sorry a**.

Philippia: Opo kuya, pero I need to go na. I'll call you tomorrow. Bai!

Martial: -Oh and also don't-

I left the call. 

I took a deep breath, and sighed. So much hours on that plane, it's making me dizzy I can barely walk. (Yin: Hmmmmmmm, Jet lag maybe? Philippia: HOI DON'T BREAK THE FOURTH WALL)

(Timeskip to da school)

Welp, I gotta go find my room. Room 30 huh? Let's see..... Room 26, 27, 28, 29, -got it! 30!

I entered the room. Omg, it was HUGE. 

"Hey there!"

I turned to my left, but not fast enough and I was tackled in a hug. 

"INDONESIA! MALAYSIA! LET PHILIPPINES BREATH, YOU TWO ARE SURROUNDING HER!!"

At that, both of them removed their arms and I was able to get a look at the owner of the voice.

But then I tripped on something, and prepared myself to crash to the ground, but then realized I hadn't fallen yet.

I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was face-to-face with.....

"Kuya Vietnam!"

"Hey, Phil."

I then got a better look and realized that my face was WAY too close to his.

Philippia: Oh ummm, sorry kuya.

Once I got back on my own feet, I looked around me.

Indo: Awww, Vietnam, you yelled at us for hugging Phil but you got to hug her too!

Vietnam: I was just catching her! What did you expect me to do, just stand there and watch as she falls?

Malaysia: Mhm. Suuuuure buddy.

"ជំរាបសួរអ្នករាល់គ្នា!!"

Philippia: Atte Cambodia!

Cambodia: Hey Phili! So, you're my roomie- oh, hey Vietnam, Malay, and Indo. 

Malaysia: lookie here, half of ASEAN in one room!

Cambodia: Yeah! I should go look for the others!

Indonesia: 10 countries in 1 room? I don't think so. It's probably just us 5 in this room.

Philippines: I wonder if the other 5 are also in the same room.

Vietnam: Probably.

(Timeskip, 1am)

🇺🇸America's POV:🇺🇲

My stomach growled. Dangit, I could really kill for a burger right now. Summer ended and school starts tomorrow. Technically later today, but who tf cares. Here comes a new year of hell.

Room 31. Same old, same old. Shared along with me, My brothers Canada, Australia, and NZ.

I walk over to sleeping Canada.