11

Louis POV:

I wake up with a killer headache and a throbbing pain coming from my ribs.

I open my eyes immediately I'm terrified. Where the hell am I? The last thing I remember is trying to get a package for Harry in the hall from the Owen guy, but then there was no package.

Whatever room I am in looks like some kind of basement. The walls are made out of brick and the floor is cement, making the room extremely cold. It's practically pitch black in here, I can't even see five feet ahead of me, I really can only see my own body, that's about it.

I look down at my ribs, to check why they are hurting so bad right now. I lift up my shirt I find that the bandage that is supposed to be helping my ribs is gone. My skin is covered in new bruises and blood, did Owen do this to me?

I try to stand up, to figure out what happened, but it hurts like hell to try and move right now. I can't even stand up without nearly screaming, so I sit back on the concrete floor feeling defeated, knowing that there is no chance that I can move more than an inch.

I want Harry, I want Liam and Zayn, I just want someone. I'm scared and alone. I think I've been kidnapped but that can't be correct, who would kidnap me?

"Hello?" I call out, my throat sore.

I get no response but I hear footsteps moving closer to me, I think they are coming from upstairs.

A few seconds later, light shines through my room as someone opens a door. I turn around and push my back against the cold brick wall and bring my knees up to my chest, afraid.

"H-hello?" I ask, much more timid this time.

"Hi there Louis." An unrecognizable voice says.

I squint my eyes, trying to see the figure through the darkness. The man walks closer to me and eventually my eyes adjust and find Owen standing right in front of me.

"What happened? Why am I here?" I start throwing my questions at him.

"Oh Louis, this all could have been avoided if Harry just simply gave you to me when I asked." He says creepily.

Give me to him? What the hell is he talking about? I'm a human being, not something that can just be gave. And what does he mean about Harry? I thought that him and Harry were friends.

"But of course he had to be difficult and say no, then on top of it all, call off our deal." He starts rambling on.

"I'm sorry Owen, I don't know what Harry did to you but I assure you I didn't know anything about it. I don't know what I can do to help you, I'm sorry that he did something to upset you. But I also don't know how having me here is going to help." I says, trying to be reasonable with him but he just ignores me and carries on talking.

"From the second I heard that Harry had a little brother, I knew that I needed you. It was the perfect power advantage, but then when I saw a photo of you, I knew I needed to have you but of course there was no way that you would want to be with me so here we are. I wanted you so bad Louis and I waited so now we are finally together." Owen says scarily.

I have only met this man once and it was only a few hours ago and he's telling me that he is obsessed with me. Who even is this guy? He is clearly not Harry's friend if he wants such a power advantage over him.

"You are mine, you will do as I say and you will live down here. I got you and now we can finally be together." He repeats, scaring me deeply.

"Kidnapping someone isn't the way to get them." I say.