2

Harry's POV:

I watch closely Louis slowly closes the bedroom door as he heads back to his room to do his homework.

That was my first time seeing Louis in nearly four years but just because I haven't seen him in person, doesn't mean I haven't been keeping tabs on him and his life.

From the moment my dad introduced me to Louis when he first started dating his mom, I was instantly attached. I don't know if it was his sweet soul, or his perfect innocence or just how he never failed to make my days better by just being around me. But whatever it was, I instantly loved him. I loved him as more than a brother.

So leaving was hard, but I knew that to be able to have my Louis, I needed to be successful. I needed to be able to give him the life that he deserves. He needed to know that I'm going to be able to protect and provide for him always.

But that meant I was busy, always. I practically never had anytime to visit him but I knew that in the end it would be worth it.

The second I left, I didn't like the idea of not knowing wether Louis was being well protected at home. So I decided to hire two bodyguards to watch Louis, and that's how I have been making sure he has been safe while i've been away.

Yes yes I'm aware that that sound weird and creepy to have someone watching him but I wanted to know that he was happy. I had my closets two guards, Liam and Zayn, watching him every time he wasn't at home or wasn't at school. They just make sure he is staying out of harms way but just from a far.

They reported back to me everyday, telling me if anything bad ever happened to him and how they handled it and such.

And all was well, Louis was happy and safe until a few months ago, when his mom passed away. I was heartbroken for Louis. His mom and I were never too close but I always found her to be kind, but I did know how close Louis and his mother truly were. They may have been as close as a mother and son could of been.

It was obvious Louis was hurting mentally, Liam and Zayn told me he seemed tired and sad practically everyday, it was worrying. But even I did know that my Louis was strong and I knew he would power through, I still wanted to be there for him. So I planned a trip to come around the holidays when I had work off so I could me there for him.

And that was the plan, until Liam told me that he saw a bruise on Louis's leg. It was worrying at first and I was mad at the idea of him getting hurt but eventually I let it go, knowing that he probably just fell or trip while playing football with his friends.

But then Liam and Zayn started telling me practically everyday that he had a new bruise or scrape somewhere on his body. They said he never got them when they watched him so they had no idea where he was getting them from.

This was my breaking point I didn't know where or who he was getting hurt from but I knew I needed to put an end to it immediately. So I called my dad, I didn't really tell him why I needed to come home, I just told him that it needed to happen. He said I was always welcome to come back and he would love to have me back at home.

I asked him to confirm with Louis that it would be alright because I wouldn't move back in if he was uncomfortable with me coming. My dad told me he said yes but judging by his reaction earlier today, he didn't even know I was coming. I wonder why my dad would lie about him saying yes, he was princess just embarrassed that he forgot.

But nevertheless I'm glad that I am here to protect Lou now. Being without him has been painful and I am relived to be with him now, even if I can't have him fully yet.

I know leaving Louis was sorta unforgivable but I hope when I eventually explain everything he will understand. I feel terrible for not being here when Louis needed me most when his mom passed but leaving was nearly impossible. Now that I'm here, I am never going to be able to be without Louis ever again.