Chapter 43

Chi Zhengzheng gave her aside with disgust, and handed her the tissue: "If you don't eat, don't waste it. Wenyu made this by himself. Do you know how busy he is recently?"

Is it a waste of Wen Sisi to make breakfast for her so busy? !

Wen Sisi took the tissue and wiped it and said: "Who made you scare me? Are you really pregnant?"

He looked at her belly with incredibleness.

Chi Zhengzheng glanced at her even more disgustingly: "What do you think? I'm talking about dogs. Wen Yu and I picked up a dog. I'm not with him yet."

Alas, they are not together yet.

There is the possibility of Be at any time, and even if we are together, there is still the possibility of Be...

It's desperate.

But who made Wen Yu the male protagonist without CP?

"You are his fiancee, why are you still talking about not being together? Both of you are about to get married, what else do you need to be together? And don't you both live together?" Wen Sisi was simply convinced and rolled his eyes.

We are all living together, what do we say about not being together, hypocritical!

Chi Zhengzheng sighed for a long time: "You don't understand, we are only in a joint tenancy relationship."

-It's the co-tenancy relationship of hugging, kissing, and having a son.

Wen Sisi: "...I think you two are like crazy."

Chi Zhengzheng looked at her. What do you say with that look in her eyes, with a sense of discrimination of "you scumbag"?

She slowly said, "Oh, you are a single dog, you don't understand."

Wen Sisi: "???"

She was stunned, looking at Chi Zhengzheng, as if she didn't believe her ears.

"Chi Zhengzheng, let me tell you, I've talked about love ten times, don't look at me with your narrow eyes!" Hearing the thoughts, she grew up and didn't know how many boyfriends she had made.

It's like Chi Zhengzheng, who used to focus on Wen Yiran, but now it is on Wen Yu.

Talking about love experience, she hangs ten Chi Zhengzhengs one at a time!

"Can the quantity and quality be the same? The ten boyfriends you have made together are not as good as Wen Yu." Chi Zhengzheng grinned, with a smile in his eyes.

Wen Sisi: "..." Crazy.

She couldn't help it, and turned to Chi Zhengzheng: "I'm also convinced, Wen Yu has nothing..."

Chi Zhengzheng looked at her coldly.

Wen Sisi: "...Okay, I won't talk about him anymore, where is Wenyu so good, do you like him so much?"

"Where is he not good? His only bad thing is that he is too good." Chi Zhengzheng's smile grew sweeter and his eyes were full of stars.