Chapter 6

Does Wen Jia have a lot of wealth?

Of course many.

You can smell more!

Wen Yiran was thinking about inheriting the Wenjia, thinking about letting Wenyu not get anything from Wenyu, and everyone else felt that Wenyu could not get anything from Wenyu, he was superfluous and he had nothing.

In fact, they didn't expect to get anything from Wenjia!

People built a business empire on their own, not only better than Wen Jia, but also bankrupt Wen Jia with a wave of his hand.

This smell can be compared?

Compared with Wen Yu, Chi Zhengzheng feels that Wen Yiran is a waste. In normal times, he can still be called the rich second generation. It is useless to break away from this status.

"You-"

An Qinru's eyes widened in a gloomy manner.

She didn't expect that Chi Zhengzheng thought so!

why?

Obviously Chi Zhengzheng was the one who was abandoned.

Obviously she snatched Wen Yiran, the heir of the Wen family. Why is there only dislike in her eyes?

She was supposed to be the winner today, why can't she feel the joy of victory now?

Ding Yijun was also stunned, with a dazed expression:

"Zheng Zheng... why do you think so?"

"What's wrong with what I said?"

Chi Zhengzheng frowned,

"I just look down on Wen Yiran and An Qinru."

"Zheng Zheng!"

Chi Zhengzheng sneered:

"You said An Qinru is pitiful? So everything she did can be forgiven? An Qinru, your so-called refusal is to go to bed next to my hospital bed every day and go to bed with Wen Yiran? Excuse me, how about countless times?"

She paused, her eyes mocking:

"You and Wen Yiran, huh."

There is no curse, but An Qinru feels that it is more hateful and more humiliating than Chi Zhengzheng's swearing in the past.

"Sister Zhengzheng, I know you are doing this because you are sad, but please don't slander Brother Yiran so much!"

An Qinru looked at her, clenching her hands into fists.

slander?

Chi Zhengzheng twitched at the corner of his mouth, earnestly confused:

"What do you think of Wen Yiran? Do you think he is having love with you next to his fiancé? Or do you think he is short and lacking quality nightlife?"

"You, you!"

An Qinru was angry.

"Zhengzheng! You are a girl, don't speak so openly!"

Ding Yijun was also angry.

"Sister Zhengzheng doesn't want to see me, then I'll go!"

An Qinru finished, crying and ran out.
Opened the door, Wen Yu stood at the door.

The two met, and he glanced at her calmly.

Just a glance, as if looking at trash, then moved away.

An Qinru: "..."

She stamped her foot and ran away crying.

"Qinru!"