Chapter 15♡

*Katie's House*
Katie POV
Lauren and I were just sitting on the floor in my bedroom, watching of course OUAT, and Ginny interviews and showing each other funny pictures and videos and stuff like that. We also watched episode 1 of Grey's Anatomy, which is one of my new favorite shows.
"I'm so sad I have to leave in 2 hours. I'll probably text you as soon as I get home," said Lauren.
"Same I'll miss you!"
"Same. But, I'm really glad I sent you that tweet that one day, because look how far we have come! You were there for me, when no one else was. I didn't have many friends and I still don't, just one really close best friend, so the fact that someone actually had interest in me and wanted to talk to me, was nice," Lauren told me.
"Awe! Bring it in," I said, hugging her.
"This probably has been the best weekend of my life Katie, and I couldn't ask for a better internet bae."
"Same. Love Ya."
"Love you too."
It's funny how the bonding of just one show, and sometimes, a single person, can bring two people together, and make them friends.

People always say not to talk to people on the Internet because they could end up being liars and ruin your life, but what they didn't tell you is that they could be some of the best people you'll ever meet.

ILYSM THX FOR READING!
This is for Katie, who actually was there for me when no one else was.💙💜 You deserve the world.
Sorry if the Gosh parts didn't make you fangirl lol but I tried. It's the thought that counts, right?
OUR LINKS😋✌️
Find me!
Twitter~@LaurenDance720
Vine~@DancingFangirl720
Polyvore~@OncerLaurenxo
Instagram~@DancingFangirl720

Find Katie!
Twitter, Vine, Instagram, Youtube, & Wattpad: @ginnyandjosh101

~xoxo, Lauren

Even if you can't always see them in person, there's always someone there for you.