Chapter 5♡

Katie POV
It had been hours. Well it seemed like it. But then, something amazing happened. It was our turn! Jen walked toward our table and I basically started crying, and so did Lauren. "Just wait until Ginny comes out here, then I'll be a wreck," I said.
"Hey it's so nice to meet you!" Said Jen. Oh my gosh she's literally so pretty and nice! I got a picture with her, Lauren got a picture with her, we got a picture with her together, and she signed a few things for us. There were other people at our table that we didn't know so I guess you could say we made a few friends that day. But mostly I just talked to Lauren because another reason I went to the M&G was to see her. Jen talked with us for about 20 minutes, then the timer went off and she got up to go to the next table.

About an hour or so later, Ginny started coming toward us. I started hyperventilating and crying and I curled up in a ball on the floor. I always told Lauren this would happen if I met Ginnifer, but she always thought I was kidding. Nope. I legit just made a fool of myself I front of her. How could I be so stupid!
"She's your biggest fan," said Lauren, "this is probably normal too."
"Honey it's okay! I'm nothing special!" Said Ginny.
"YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING IM TRASH COMPARED TO YOU," omg I just talked to GINNIFER GOODWIN.
"No you are so pretty!" Said Lauren and Ginny. I pulled myself together and I was okay. She signed lots of pictures for me, and I got a picture with her, and with me, her, and Lauren. I told her thanks for responding to my tweet, and that she has the cutest baby in the world. She said no problem, and thank you. I still couldn't breathe and I was making a fool of myself.
Ugh, WHY.
Eventually, it was over. The biggest moment I've been waiting for in my entire life, was over. She got up and went to the next table, but then later Josh came over to our table. I did almost the same thing, except not as bad. And when Lana came it almost happened again, but I stayed cool.
"Told ya," I said to Lauren.
"I didn't think you were serious!" And we laughed and talked for a while, then went into the next room to watch their panel.

Thx for Reading! Ilysm!
This is for Katie, who will one day meet her idols.
OUR LINKS😋✌️
Find me!
Twitter~@LaurenDance720
Vine~@DancingFangirl720
Polyvore~@OncerLaurenxo
Instagram~@DancingFangirl720

Find Katie!
Twitter, Vine, Instagram, Youtube, & Wattpad: @ginnyandjosh101

~xoxo, Lauren