𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈.

Welcome to the next portion of the story!

There is going to be another time jump between last chapter and the next, around three months has passed. Jules was admitted into Arkham around nine to ten months ago at this point.

Jules has accepted Jonathan's request to try again and work through her trauma, the Scarecrow becoming her primary psychiatrist once again. This go around, there's some building uncharted feelings! Her hearing has slowly been improving, as well as her emotional and mental healing process. Ivy and Harleen are one big question mark - as usual, no one knows if they're together or just really good friends. Ivy's spirits seem to be getting worse and worse, despite Jules' attempts to help - or even understand. 

On his end, business for Jon has been great! He's got his favorite patient back, under his gaze, and the experiments in the basements are going smoothly these days as well. The mafia is mostly staying out of his way, and the GCPD still can't tie their own shoelaces. He couldn't find a single thing to complain about.

You know what that means. When things are too good to be true, shit usually hits the fan.

It is Gotham, after all.

Introducing the new players...

˗ˏˋ Pete Davidson as Benji Parks ˎˊ˗

˗ˏˋ Katie Holmes as Rachel Dawes ˎˊ˗

˗ˏˋ Bill Skarsgård as Matthew Holmes ˎˊ˗

notes: I'm so sorry I took a break. I expect interest to have fallen off quite a bit since I last posted, and that's totally okay! I just missed my characters a lot.

Life hit me at full force towards the end of august, and all of my creative motivation was going towards peaky blinders stuff on ao3 ( coughteethtetchcough ) but. at a rather inconvenient point in my life ( it has NOT slowed down at all ) im like "aw shiiiiit i miss them"

So, let's get on with it! See yall in act 2!