Prologue

Her sobs were echoing in the silent room. The terror in her eyes, her wobbling lips and the shuddering of her heart could melt even a rock but not him.

She could feel a pair of green orbs staring down at her shivering form. She did not dare to raise her head and look at him. She was afraid. Afraid of witnessing something she could never forget.

A yelp left her mouth as she felt her hand being held by him tightly as he yanked her closer.

"WHY THE FUCK CAN'T YOU GET THIS THING?" he shouted squeezing her already bruised arms tightly, his fingers were digging into her skin making her maon in pain.

She was terrified. His hot breath was hitting her face rapidly. She could literally feel the rage radiating off him.

"I....I a-am...s-sor-ry" she stuttered after gaining some courage.

His gaze examined her face. Cheeks were damp with tears, eyes were swollen and blood was dripping from the corner of her lips.

His blazing eyes softened.

He doesn't want to hurt her but she always makes him. He feels bad after seeing her scared self and teary orbs.

"Look at me" he demanded calmly but she didn't dare to open her eyes.

"Dhriti." He called sternly.

She flinched inwardly before fluttering her eyes open.

His green orbs are the most beautiful and captivating feature on his face but they are also the most scary ones.He was looking calm as he exhaled a long breath and left her bruised arms only to grab her waist firmly.

She did nothing to create some distance between them. She was tired.

"Don't make me hurt you, please." he whispered in her ear inhaling her intoxicating smell which calmed his nerves.

There was a helplessness, a hint of begging in his voice.

"And...there is no escape." He completed after a brief pause.

A bitter smile made it's way to her lips when she realised she was caged...forever.

______________________________________

Dhriti and Abhimanyu are finally back!!!! Who's excited?

Vote and comment.