Part 6

Y/N's POV

"What is it?" Looking up to the male who had waited in front of Yugyeom and Bambam's shared house, I was quite overwhelmed by the fact that he was really here.

"Are you okay?" He asked, his facial expression quite dark as he saw my outfit change.

What?

Was he acting jealous now?

"I'm fine," trying to figure out the reason behind Taehyung being here, I crossed my arms in front of my chest and just stared at the boy.

"Oh, alright" he nodded as he nibbled his lower lip, and I couldn't resist but asked.

"Why are you here?"

"I was just concerned, I guess. I thought that you might have come here involuntarily," he told, Bambam's speculation being quite accurate, and I huffed out a long breath before throwing a small smile to the man in front of me.

"Yugyeom and Bambam are like my brothers. They're harmless to me, and I come here voluntarily, actually - to forget about you," staring straight into his eyes as I muttered the last of my sentence, Taehyung's jaw clenched a little, looking almost hurt that I wanted to forget about him.

He might have never heard from anyone about wanting him to be forgotten.

"Sorry," he whispered slow, but I heard it enough to hear the soulless voice.

Why do you have to act like this when I have only started to gain strength to move on, Taehyung?

"That's it, right?" Standing up straight and taking a step back into the house, Taehyung snapped his head up to look at me, his wide eyes staring at me desperately, showing how much he didn't want me to leave.

"Can we - can I have some more of your time? I want to talk to you," he requested, making me ponder in my thoughts whether to let this man stay a little longer or just leave him be.

"About what?" I asked back, my heart not letting me leave without hearing the thing Taehyung wanted to talk about.

"You want me to talk now?"

"Yeah. Just talk," brushing my hair to the back with my fingers, I met eyes with him and once again let myself get pulled into the deep galaxy inside those pretty eyes.

How can a pair of eyes be that pretty, a stare be that deep?

"Can we like - have a seat somewhere?" He talked soft, his tone gentle, making me want to give him everything I have in my life.

I might even give him my life if he asked for it.

"Do you want to come in and have a seat inside?" Inviting him in, I wasn't that clueless to not know that Taehyung wished for us to talk somewhere with more privacy, but I wasn't sure if I'd have the strength to be alone with him.

"No, that's not what I -"

"Noona, can you please buy some coke at the convenience store at the end of our block? Oh? You're still here, that's even better. Can you accompany Y/N noona to the store, we're currently busy making popcorn for our movie night," Bambam suddenly interrupted our conversation and pushed me into Taehyung's arms, and without me realizing, I was already out of the house with Bambam's jacket and his wallet in my hands.

Those two are going to get it when I come home, I swear.

Walking to the convenience store, I hugged Bambam's jacket closer to myself after being hit by the cold breeze and let myself be engulfed in the scent of expensive perfume of the boy.