The Joker

(My P.O.V)

I went over to the machine was it was searching up a universe. I looked at the names of the possible universes that it could search. The machine then stopped and printed out a piece of paper.

Nezu: "What's the universe that we're looking at now, Ben?"

I turned around to show them the paper.

The Joker

Nejire: "So, wait, Deku's gonna take the place of being that crazy clown that the handy man was in the last one?"

Shigaraki*Annoyed*: "Why the fuck do people keep on calling me, handy man."

Me: "Because it's what we call to make fun of you."

Shigaraki just grumbled as they turn to the screen. The screen displayed Tsukauchi sitting down to face a man that the camera didn't show his face.

Naomasa: "Tenya Iida didn't made it home."

Izuku: "Of course not."

[In the Theater]

Iida: "What does he mean that I didn't make it home?"

Me: "In this universe, your not batman. But Katsuki is. And you are his friend who's also a district attorney. And your girlfriend is Ochaco."

Ochaco: "But, where's Deku?"

Me: "Oh, he's there. And it'll show his face. soon."

[Back to the Universe]

Naomasa: "What have you done with him?"

The camera turns to show Izuku with face paint on his face to make look like a clown. A very insane one.

Izuku: "Me? I was right here."

Izuku pulls his arms up to reveal that he has handcuffs.

Izuku: "Who did you leave him with? Hm? Your people? Assuming of course, they are still your people and not Chisaki's. Does it depress you, Detective? To know how alone you really are?"

[In the Theater]

Nezu: "He's to push the right buttons on the Detective."

Aizawa: "Looks like he's pushing the right ones."

[Back to the Universe]

Izuku: "Does it make you feel responsible for Tenya Iida's current predicament?"

Naomasa: "Where is he?"

Izuku: "What's the time?"

Naomasa: "What difference does that make?"

Izuku: "Well, depending on the time, he may be in one spot or several."

Tsukauchi looks at him before taking his keys out.

Naomasa: "If we're gonna be playing games."

Izuku: "Hm?"

Tsukauchi then takes off his handcuffs.

[In the Theater]

Iida: "Why did he take the handcuffs off? He could possibly attack him."

Me: "Well I think you should watch in order to find out."