The Creator of Quirks

(A/N: "This one is about the book called "Your Origin All Began From Me" by @Quinn65 it's a good Mha fanfic although I believe that's not a Izuku harem book but it's still good even if it's not a Harem book so please check it out. Also here's a little something so you can understand this chapter and the rest.)

This text is for the pro heroes whenever they speak.

This text is for either someone in the Alter Universe speaking or something is happening.

(A/N: "But now on to the chapter!")

-------------------

(My P.O.V)

The machine beeped as a piece of paper came out of it.

The Creator of Quirks

Snipe: "The Creator of Quirks? The hell does that mean?"

Me: "In this Alternate Universe, Izuku is an alien lifeform that created all the Quirks in your world and he has them all."

The Pro Heroes and Heroines couldn't believe what I said.

Nezu: "Interesting... But I have a question. If Izuku has all the Quirks does he become a villain?"

Me: "What?! No! No! The Izuku in this universe is still a good guy, even though he's an alien lifeform"

The screen starts to play, revealing somewhere in Japan, in a cave of an inhabited island. Lies Izuku, who has just woken from his slumber.

Izuku: "I wonder for how long I've been asleep?"

Izuku teleported himself to a habited place while being invisible.

Midnight: "Say Ben, why is Midoriya invisible?"

Me: "Do you really want to know?"

She nods at my question, I sighed then looked at her.

Me: "He's invisible because in that moment right there... He's completely naked."

The heroines blushed profusely while having thoughts about what Izuku would look like with his invisibility Quirk activated.

Miruko*Blushing*: "I bet that kid looking fine without any clothes"

She had a smile forming on her face as she then licked her lips.

Midnight*Blushing*: "Ara Ara~ Naked you say~ Well I'll be imaging what he looked like without his invisibility Quirk activated~"

The rest of the heroines were talking about Izuku and how would he looked without his clothes while some guy's were hoping that Izuku would be able to live after this.

Izuku observed the people around him and scanned their attires. The few million old boy made clothing that was identical to what they're wearing.

The ladies in the theater wined as Izuku was putting on his clothes.

Izuku: "*Thought* It seems that I have been in slumber for too long... Considering this drastic change in society"

After Izuku made the clothes and wore them, Izuku deactivated his invisibility and set out to take a walk in the city.

The Pro heroes saw that man women eyed Izuku along the way since his appearance is that of a handsome yet cute Young man with sharp red eyes that give a maturity vibe, black hair with green highlights and, four symmetrical freckles on both sides of his face.