Chapter 3

This chapter is dedicated to vampangel1d and etrocks16 for  being my first followers

Keaton's POV

My whole world has come crumbling down and there is nothing I can do about it. My big brother has been diagnosed with an immune system disorder that is going to effect him for the rest of his life. To think that he won't be the same again. That so much as a sneeze could send him to the hospital. I'm scared for him.

And that is not even the worst news. The doctor has been running some tests because he had found a strange lump hidden under Wes' hair. He came back with the results a few minutes ago.

Wes has lung cancer and with his disorder it could be fatal...

Drew's POV

As soon as we heard the news about Wes' cancer I embraced Keaton in a hug. At the moment it the best support I can offer him. His big brother could potentially die because of some stupid disease. Wes didn't deserve this and neither did Keaton. They were perfectly good people.

"You want to go see him" I whispered in his ear. He nodded tears running silently down his face. We untangled ourselves from the stiff hospital chairs and headed off to Wes' room. When we reached it I looked at Keaton to make sure he was OK then pushed open the door. I pushed the door and gasped.

Various wires were attached to Wes delivering strange liquid that I didn't know the name of into his body. Wes himself was pale faced and fast asleep. This is probably the most peaceful he is going to be for a long time.