Chapter 2

Keaton pov

Drew and I are currently waiting for news on Wes. I'm scared. What if it's really bad and he dies? No I can't think like that. Its Wes we are talking about here. He will not give up on us so easily. A doctor in his late forties came into the waiting room.

"Wes Stromberg?" Thank God those plastic chairs are killing me. We followed the doctor through a maze of corridors until we got to a baby blue door labeled Head Doctor. I gulped. Wes must be pretty bad if the Head Doctor has come to talk to us. Wes where are you?

Drew's POV

I notice Keaton's face go pale when we reach the Head doctors office. I leaned down and whispered to him that Wes would be alright. At that he scoffed. "Yeah right. If his is fine then why are we at the Head Doctors office?" I gotta admit that kid is pretty smart. The Head Doctor opened the door and waves his hand at a pair of uncomfortable brown chairs. I groaned. I really hate those chairs.

When we had sat down the Doctor started shuffling some papers

"Do you want me to tell you the good news or the bad news first?" He asked. Keaton and I started a silent conversation and came to an agreement. "The bad news is that Westly has an immune system disorder." I noticed that Keaton had his face scrunched up in confusion.

The doctor saw the look and started to explain. "An immune system disorder is where the person's white blood cells start to decrease dramatically. Wes has an extremely rare one which means so much as a cough could send him to hospital. This will effect Wes for the rest of his life."