Whats songs this? (Jack and Felix)

It was one late night and jack and Felix were at Bons Burgers doing paper work. Jack quietly got up from his chair trying to not make too much noise as he pulled out a cd labeled "Ten Pearl Jam" and put it into the CD player as the song "once" started playing.
"Jack what song is this" Felix questioned as the sound of the music started playing.
"It's a good one" Jack said starring at the boy. "I think you'll like it" he said with a smile.
Felix nodded not knowing what to expect from the song.
Jack smiled and held his hand out to felix "would you give me this dance" he said with a smile.
Felix took jacks hand as jack brought Felix to his chest and began dancing with him and singing quietly.
"I admit it what's to say" jack said with a smile. "I'll relive it without pain" jack said while looking at Felix in the eyes with a bright smile. "Backstreet lover on the side of the road, I got a bomb in my temple that is gonna explode, I got a sixteen gauge buried under my clothes, I pray" jack kept singing while dancing with Felix. Felix awkwardly danced with him looking into the mans dark brown eyes with a smile. "Once upon a time I could control my self" Jack said looking back at Felix. "Ooh once upon a time,I could loose myself" jack said keeping eye contact with Felix while doing his "amazing" dancing. Jack kept singing while dancing with Felix. Felix ended up getting into the music and giving jack the Same energy back. By the time the song "Oceans" started playing the two were both tired. Jack turned down the music and sat back into his chair. Felix pulled his chair up next to jacks.
"Well we can dance tomorrow" Jack said starring at Felix.
"Yeah we can" Felix said looking at jack.
"Love ya Felix" jack said as he began getting back to work.
"Love you too jack" Felix said as he also began getting back to work.

Alright first one shot in this uh yeah this isn't the best but who cares it's late and my writing skills got thrown out the window anyways.