normal graduation... kinda

It's June and Tommys graduation is tomorrow. I wake up and decide to be evil this morning, so I crawl down between Nicks legs and begin playing with his member. I hear faint groans as I wrap my lips around his semi hard dick. He adjusts and groans again. His cock has grown to full length by now. I start sucking using my tongue to tease the tip, I can feel the blanket moving, as I look up through watery eyes I see his hazel eyes peeking under the blanket with a sleepy grin included. I move my lips up and down his shaft rapidly earning a moan. Nick than puts a hand on the back of my head to steady my pace as I deep throat his long, thick member. He gasps and I feel precum hit my tongue. "Goodmorning my love." I hear him whisper. I stop sucking and start jerking him off. "Goodmorning handsome" He pulls me up on him, I'm sitting on him with his cock buried deep in me. He thrusts, I gasp. He repeats this action again and again. I smile and bounce on it as he thrusts  going deeper and deeper He hits my g-spot. And I tighten frantically holding back every ounce of pleasurable liquid I can. "Can I cum" He possessively wraps a hand around my throat while the other is holding my hip. I moan "not till I say so princess." The pressure builds as he slams his 7 inches of raw manhood in me. "Ahhh fuck I-I-I can't hold it anymore" I say through heavy breaths. He pulls out and throws me over his shoulder as he gets up "Hey I was so close what gives" just as I utter the last word he has me against the wall legs wrapped around him and he's pumping so deep inside, I can hardly breath. "Your---being-----punished" I get thrown on the bed and my legs are thrown onto his shoulders as he thrusts. With every thrust my pussy tightens around him. He puts his hand around my throat again and goes harder. "Baby, I can't hold it" I scream. "Cum for me my love" We cum together In perfect harmony. He crumbs on top of me. Still inside I adjust, I hear a popping sound. Damn my pussy didn't want to release him at all.

We lay there covered in sweat and eachothers juices, he peeks an eye open. And smiles. He starts tickling me and kissing me until he is satisfied that I have had enough. I try to get up but my legs are sore, he snickers. Nick gets up and puts me in a bath sitting in the tub while I wait for the water to fill it up "I'll take care of the kids and animals today, you try to relax from your punishment." He laughs again as he gets dressed. "Hardly a punishment" I say lowly. "Excuse me what did you say" He saunters over to me. I look at him "I said" he cuts me off
"I heard what you said. Do I need to get the paddle next time?"
"No"
"that's what I thought." He kisses my forhead and Struts out proud of himself

After relaxing I can finally walk so I get dressed for the day in a light blue flowery dress and some grey heels. I come walking out of the bedroom and Nick can't take his eyes off of me. "Damn why are you so dressed up?"
" I'm taking Tommy out shopping for his graduation present." Tommy looks at me surprised. Amelia is in the kitchen with Nick making pancakes. After we eat, I have Tommy get dressed and ready to go. I kiss Amelia and smile "be good for daddy okay?" "Otay" she says looking at me. I give Nick his kisses and Tommy and I head out the door.  We get in the car and turn it on, as we head down the road I swear I see Austin. The panic sets in. I continue seeing him as I drive. We pull up to the car lot and Tommys jaw drops "REALLY A CAR!?!" I point to the mall but tell him "we can look if you'd like." We walk the car lot and I take mental note of a few of the cars he likes. We head to the mall and find him clothes and shoes for graduation. We go get some food in the food court and head back to the car. We get in and someone sticks a gun to Tommys head "HI Tommy remember when you left." I knew it I knew it was Austin. I press the panic button Nick had installed on the steering wheel.. as I sit there frozen I think 'I'm going to die'