Chapter 3 - Meddling Gods

*Rimuru's Perspective*

Immediately after I placed my palm on her hand, I felt the familiar sensation of us teleporting elsewhere. The next instant, we were standing on an expensive looking carpet in the middle of a tea room. Next to me was a long couch, which Shiro promptly sat down on, before grabbing a cup of tea from the coffee table in front of us.

To my right, on a different chair was a small girl, probably 13 years old or so wearing quite the interesting set of clothing. The collar of her outfit was white and fluffy, from which there were 8 long braid-like appendages stretching down to her feet.

Her clothing itself was also quite skimpy, but I'll skip the description of that, otherwise Ciel will get mad at me for ogling at another girl.

{Hmph.}

As if people randomly teleporting in was a daily occurrence, the girl had no reaction, and simply sat there in silence, presumably waiting for something to happen.

I was interested in the tea they were drinking, so while I was waiting for someone to say something, I reached out and poured myself a nice cup of tea.

--------

I would rate it a 9/10. Overall, the tea was pretty good, but I've had some excellent teas over the years, and in the end, this tea couldn't compare.

We sat like this for a good 30 seconds before finally the girl spoke up.

"Hey White. Who's this? Don't tell me you interrupted my tea time to bring in more unimportant demons again."

"A God", Shiro replied.

"Huh? Sorry, could you say that again?"

"A God"

...

"This isn't time for you to play around, ok?"

"Not playing. Real god."

"Hmph. Looks like she's telling the truth. Guess I'd better introduce myself then. My name is Ariel, and I'm the current Demon Lord. Nice to meetcha!"

Demon Lord? They have Demon Lords here also?

{Singular, not plural. There is only 1 Demon Lord here.}

Still.. She doesn't look much older than 14.

{Master looked like a 16 year old when he was a Demon Lord.}

True, I guess. Looks can be deceiving. Since she seems quite talkative, let's try to get some information out of her.

"I'm Rimuru Tempest, and I come from a time long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away."

Well the galaxy part isn't entirely accurate.

"You know Star Wars too?"

"Of course. I watched all 5 trilogies in theatres too, you know."

"Glad to see a fellow fan. Wait... 5? Weren't there only 3? I thought they just finished the 3rd trilogy?"

"Ah. I got bored one day and traveled through time to binge watch all of them at one."

"Huh. Well you seem like an interesting one. So. What did your highness want with White over there? I can already tell she did something wrong."

"Why 'your highness'?"

"Oh please, the way you're talking just sounds like the tone a king would talk in. It's fairly obvious."

"I see. Well to be honest..."

----------------

I then gave a brief made-up story about how I, a lonely wandering god from a distant galaxy, decided to travel through the universe, and ended up crashing into this planet a few thousand years ago. There's no need for them to know about Azathoth or any of the shenanigans that happened as a result of that.