graduation

✎ Day 1 - HONNE" ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ, ꜰɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ

✎ Day 1 - HONNE
" ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ, ꜰɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪ ᴡᴏɴ ʙɪɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ɪ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ʏᴏᴜ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'s P.O.V «

" Graduation's coming up soon, huh? " I muttered while slamming my face on my desk.

The events fly too fast...

I stared at the window while my head still on the desk. It was too fast...we just go out of danganronpa then have a random talking, had a pajama party...Kokichi also told her mom that we are dating and there is also a lot of things that happened. 

The Danganronpa Team just released our game, it was called Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony that's why we are quite popular. They released two types, the first one is the protagonist's point of view which is Shuichi and the other one was my point of view.

 The Danganronpa Team told me that I have a special point of view so that's why they also made that. I already brought 2 copies of it, wanting to play it, if I had time.

" No jackets on graduation, hmm... " I hummed while stretching my hands. Suddenly my eyes have been covered.

" Guess whoo~

" Kokichi Oumaaaa is that you? " I asked, I felt the hands being removed.

" Yeah, you're right! " Kokichi exclaimed while going in front of me. 

" We're graduating huh? " Kokichi mentioned while looking around.

" Yeah, pretty fast, yeah? " I muttered.

" Do you think we'll still see and spend time together with the other students? " I blurted. Kokichi looked at me with a soft smile while patting my head.

" Of course, they're our friends. " Kokichi replied, I hummed.

[ 🎲 ]

I stared at the formed line of our class, warm smiles and greetings to each other. The principal gave the opening speech for the ceremony. 

Giving some last messages from the school year's queen and the king and the farewell address from the student council's president.

" It's finally done. " I said while gripping on my diploma.

" Yep, sensei mentioned that there will be a class picture in the classroom. " Hoshi informed us. I sighed and fixed myself, proceeding to the classroom.

" (Y/N)! CONGRATS! " Maki exclaimed.

" Congrats to you too. " I greeted while smiling a little.