ᴇxᴘʟᴀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ (ʏ/ɴ)'ꜱ ꜰᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ

↘ 『 Why did (y/n) thought this? 』

『 Why did (y/n) thought this? 』

again - chapter 17

' What the point though? My real and fake memories in the past are almost the same. Well, let's say that the difference is that my real memory was... I was a student and the other students here in this killing game were my classmates. And my fake memory was... I studied but quitted school but I was a member of D.I.C.E and I didn't know one of the students except for Kokichi. '

↘ 『 F A K E  M E M O R I E S』

 『 F A K E  M E M O R I E S』

✪ Since birth, (y/n) is already a lucky person. She came from a rich family yet her parent and she wasn't too close. They never talked to each other, basically (y/n) was taken care of by the maids, not by her own parents. 

✪ But at a young age, around when she was 5 years old. Her parents died, in a hospital, murdered brutally by a crazy patient who is tied up but all of a sudden the chains were just suddenly were loosen up that the doctors don't expect to happen, she saw it with her own two eyes. Her parents being slaughtered by a crazy patient. She wanted to help yet she was just a child that can't do anything. She just hid inside of a room and locked it not making any sound to attract the crazy patient.

✪ After that she blamed her own luck, she thought that she has only good luck yet the bad luck was still there and always will be there. Even though (y/n) was young at that time, she understands what's happening, she knows that her parents died. And she blamed herself for it. 

✪ While blaming herself, crying, covering her ears inside of the empty room. Rescue came in and get her. They began asking her questions that she answered truthfully. 

✪ After that, the leaders of the companies that her parents work at gave her the accumulated salary that her parent ready for when they die to inherit by (y/n). The money was over a million. She also inherited the mansion that they were staying at. 

 ✪ When she was at the right age, she started a new life by firing all of the maids in the house and paid them respect for taking care of her. She began packing up her parent's clothes and give them to the people who are in need.