Chapter Eleven: Count Me In

Cammie had spent HOURS getting me ready. Which meant hours of torture, tugging, yanking, crying, yelling.. Okay maybe that's a little over dramatic but it seemed like a bit too much time spent on getting me ready, I mean surely all of the other girls wouldn't go through this much trouble to get ready would they?

I had to admit though I had mixed feelings about seeing Drew tonight after the.. Well you know. I wasn't sure if it was going to be awkward between us or if he was just going to pretend that nothing had happened between the two of us and he would just go back to ignoring me.

To say that I was nervous would be a serious understatement, not only did I have butterflies in my stomach but I felt like they were trying to chew their way out.

"Oi Katie! Are you even listening?" Cammie snapped her fingers in front of my face in an attempt to get my attention. Oops she must have been speaking to me the whole time and I was completely ignoring her.

"Sorry Cam I just spaced out a little bit" I said with a sheepish smile. Cammie rolled her eyes playfully before turning my body so I was facing the mirror "Ta-Da. Oh and you're welcome by the way" she said with a confident smirk.

My mouth dropped open in an 'o' shape, I did not look like myself, I mean I did but it was like she had turned me into a Greek goddess or something, I actually looked tan and she had pulled off the perfect winged eyeliner on my eyelids which made my eyes pop with some red lipstick and mascara that made my eyelashes look supernatural.

Cammie went for more of a natural look with her peach coloured dress and natural colour palette with her make up but she still looked flawless as usual.

"Thanks Cammie" I said before hugging her tight with a grateful smile. "Okay okay let's go!" Cammie said, pulling out of the hug and clapping excitedly.

30 MINUTES LATER-

After matching shoes with our outfits and making sure we were ready we headed over to the main pack house where the party was being held.

This was definitely not what I was expecting, when Cammie said "dance" she obviously meant party. The whole house was decorated and the music was blaring loudly, this was a lot more casual than I had expected.

'I don't want to be that guy who makes you sad, makes you cry again without a doubt sorry about making out with your friends' the lead singer of some band sung out on the stereo that was playing.

I looked over at Cammie with a raised brow "This just seems like another high school party" I commented. "Just wait until later. You'll see the difference" she said with a smile before running off to the dance floor leaving me by myself.

I looked around the place for a familiar face, my eyes locked with Drew's and I flashed him a small smile, I was definitely not ready to have that conversation with him just yet, especially not in front of his whole pack. If he was going to reject me that would be super embarrassing.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys! Thanks for all of the votes on the last chapter I'm sorry that the update took so long xx

VOTE COMMENT AND ADD TO YOUR READING LIST!

The song playing at the party was: Fashionably late by Falling in Reverse

When this chapter has 40 votes I will update xx