Chapter Ten

The second Drew's lips met mine tingles ran through my entire body and as cliché as it sounds the whole world suddenly stopped.

It was just the two of us in that one perfect moment. This was like nothing else I had ever felt before in my entire horrible existence, I felt like a little girl spinning in a pretty white dress.

A few seconds later there was a light knock on the door and the two of us quickly separately. I heard a quiet growl of annoyance coming from Drew and chuckled under my breath, looking over at the door.

I touched my lips gently, still not believing that he had actually kissed me.. My mate wanted me "Come in" I muttered with a small smile gracing my lips.

"I really hope I'm not interrupting, everyone heard you woke up and I wanted to come check on you and see how you're doing.. I know we haven't know each other long but I do consider you a friend" Cammie said timidly as she walked into the room.

I flashed her a grateful smile. Being a rogue I hadn't really had many friends, yes there were the occasional acquaintances but no one ever really cared about you and you definitely couldn't trust any of them.. It was nice that she cared about me.

"Thanks Cam" I said to her, testing out the nickname. "You're welcome. I can come back if you two wanted a minute alone?" She offered, her cheeks almost as red as her hair as she looked between Drew and I, picking up on the fac that she had obviously interrupted something.

"No it's fine" Drew said speaking for the first time since Cammie had entered the room "I have a few things I have to deal with back at the pack house so I will come back later, bye ladies" he said before exiting the room.

Once Drew was out of earshot Cammie let out an excited squeal which made me jump "What?" I asked her with a confused expression. "You two kissed didn't you?!" She asked me, practically bouncing up and down.

A deep red blush rose to my cheeks as I nodded my head "Oh my god that is so adorable" Cammie said, bubbling with excitement "I just can't wait to find my mate" she whispered before grabbing my hand.

"There's a dance thing on tonight and we should both go, the neighbouring pack is coming too so the Alphas can talk" she said before walking over toy wardrobe to pick me out an outfit.

She threw me a beautiful white sundress that looked like it would flow to just above my knees, parts of it were covers in a white lace and it was low cut to tease my curves.

"Okay you put this on while I go get ready and then I will come and do your makeup and braid your hair" Cammie squealed before running out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Authors note:

Hey there guys, it's pretty crappy I know I just haven't really had any inspiration for this story lately