Meet up

Two weeks after the whole Dunns river drama something we come to an agreement that we would try the relationship thing and if it feels rocky we would stop. I decide to let him have a tour of Jamaica .His family paid a gentleman to drive their BMW to where we planned on going. We start off the day with Starbuck he ordered a Vanilla bean creme and I just order a strawberry banana smoothie . While we were waiting I could feel eyes on us but he didn't care so he wrapped his arm around my waist because he know-how shy I am. The cashier looked at me with hatred in her eyes she looked like she was around our age. She started flirting with Dylan but he said that he wasn't interested because he is in love with me. That the first he said that but I was really happy.

"WE have 10 hours to ourselves where should we go first " I named the places and he picked devon house, minutes later we reached we toured the garden and we decided to get ice-cream, I ordered rum and raisin and her ordered dragon stout. We also visited the zoo and Bob Marley museum and finish the day at the theatre, it was just us alone in the theatre so we have 1 hour and 14  minutes to get freaky.  

He took off his belt and turned me to face the entrance and tied my hand behind my back, he pulled up my dress and pulled down my underwear and I felt him staring at me so I turned my head to look at him, he was biting his bottom lip and cursing under his breath, he then pulled down his pant ad started to pump his dick and I started to feel my wetness running down my thigh.

 "All this for me," he said, he started to finger "your so tight, I don't want to hurt you," he said he used one finger in me while pumping himself "Dylan let do it," I said with a small moan escaping my mouth  "are you sure? "he said "but I  don't have a condom, are you on pills "No," I  said disappointed.

"Let's go

 Look at the clothing not face