How we meet

Andrea's Pov

'Dad' we are going to be late the plane lands at 4:53 and we have a half-hour drive to do and by the way, it's 2:36 and remembers there will be traffic on our way there so the earlier we leave the better, "OK" dad said  am ready how do I look, you look the same dad, Damion you ready I said and as always he dresses to impress that the family logo you wearing afta we na go a meeting so why you wear that, you know what never mind see the driver a wait pon we. We get in the driver  drived out and on our way to the airport as always mi wa pee "Daddy" I whisper tell the driver say mi wa pp ,"aight"" when you see nuh gas station stop dea  ,dea mi likkle girl wa p" he said ,five minutes later which feels like a hour we come to a stop , 'hurry up"

Some minutes lata we reach the airport and mi go live on instagram and then one a mi follower say him dea there too and mi tell say mi dea a the waiting area and him , him say him just land and mi say oh then five minutes later mi see him a come o...

Some minutes lata we reach the airport and mi go live on instagram and then one a mi follower say him dea there too and mi tell say mi dea a the waiting area and him , him say him just land and mi say oh then five minutes later mi see him a come out and him face just aaaa 🤤anways mi could only see him eyes but still they were breathtaking and then mi see see him go over only lady but they didn't seem close so I thought that she most have been his stepmother are some relative she has a short pink pixie hair with a red satin maxi dress.

but still him come say hi to me and talk for like five minutes he  even acknowledge my family as a long last friend which made me laugh,there was a connection between us that made us feel comfortable with each other .
Before we said our good byes  we exchange number. and he when on his way then mi madda come outta the airport tears full mi eyes then and she hug and kiss us. Back home mi connects to the wifi and dm him and there goes another friendship building we sync so well together. He said his name was Dylan and he turns 16 come November just like me. Two days pass we still entertain each other .Mi tell mommy about him and show her a picture of him and she says "you know to say we sit beside each other on the plane and him did a tell mi say him fada marry one Jamaican girl and he says him think to say she just wants him for the green card " "that sound normal" mi say' because every male and female in the Caribbean wants the green card.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE STORY AND GO INTO THE FRIEND To LOVER PART..🇯🇲😛