1.

Y/N's POV

I sighed and continued walking with the weird man who's wearing a blindfold.

"I can hear your frustrations! At least try to be happy that you're going to meet your classmates," He said while clapping his hands.

"Yeah, right."

I should have been in UA High right now if it weren't for my parents' decision!

UA High has been my dream school, and I even tried to apply for a scholarship, and I luckily got picked only to find out that I won't be enrolling there.

Instead, I am here in Jujutsu Tech walking with a teddy bear that I snatched from the principal after the interview.

"Don't worry. I know you'll find everyone very interesting," Gojo-sensei spoke again.

"Hopefully. They should be a little thankful that I enrolled here instead of going to the number one school in Japan," I mocked.

"What a crappy attitude that you got there, miss," a girl's voice coming from our back suddenly said.

"Shake," another voice said.

"Come on, guys, we should act nice!"

I turned to see the people. There is a girl with green hair wearing eyeglasses. A boy whose collar reaches his nose. And a panda?

"Are you sure that this isn't a zoo?" I asked while looking at Gojo-sensei.

"Rude," the Panda said.

"Oh! It spoke!" I said and hid behind the tall Sensei.

"I told you guys to wait in the training grounds. And Y/N, we are in the right place. These are your classmates. Welcome to Jujutsu Tech," Gojo-sensei explained.

I coughed a little, clearing my throat, before standing proudly.

"I'm Y/N. I will be honest with all of you. I am not pleased to be here," I said, introducing myself.

"Zenin Maki. I don't like your attitude, but I like how straightforward you are."

"Panda. And keep in mind that Panda is not a panda."

"Konbu!" The boy said while waving his hand.

I raised my right eyebrow at him.

"Why are you asking me for a seaweed?"

Zenin Maki and Panda started laughing.

"This is Inumaki Toge, a cursed speech user, so he limits his vocabulary to onigiri ingredients to avoid cursing other people," Panda explained.

"Figures. I think we won't click since I hate silent types of people," I said, looking directly at the purple-eyed boy.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Enough, students," Gojo-sensei interrupted.