Chapter 7: Friday night

"So...you think I have a sexy brain?"

"What are you doing?" Frank asks Tayce as he enters their bedroom. Tayce is currently pulling a fresh shirt from a hanger and putting his arms through the sleeves.

"I'm going out with Jerry...I did tell you." Tayce replies, glancing up at Frank in the full length mirror. He was clearly staying in, with his sweats and tight vest on.

"When did you tell me this? I don't remember you saying anything?" He says, seemingly a little put out.

Tayce stops buttoning up his shirt and turns to face Frank. "I told you this morning. You were on your phone, it's not my fault you didn't listen!" 

"Don't get sassy with me Tayce, I'm just asking!" Frank bites back. 

"Sorry...but I did tell you." Tayce insists. 

Frank now slowly moves forward, wrapping his arms around Tayce's waist. He kisses Tayce on his forehead. "I'll just miss you, that's all... By the way, who are you going with?" 

"Just Jerry." Tayce replies, now draping his arms around Frank's shoulders. 

"Just Jerry?" Frank repeats.

"Yeah. Just Jerry. Tayce confirms.

"Ok!" Frank says, his voice speaking low in Tayce's ear, making him shudder. "I'll let you go." 

"Thanks." Tayce replies gratefully. 

"But before you go, you need to do something for me." Frank's voice is now possessing a thread of dominance. 

"What do you want?" Tayce replies just above a whisper. Tayce knew the tone well, it made him feel a kind of way, this was how Frank liked him. Pliant, submissive and Tayce enjoyed it...he did, though there were occasions where he may have wanted something else, something different, but he was too scared to ask. Sometimes it felt to Tayce like love and sex couldn't have been more further apart, when surely they should have been together like strawberries and cream. Frank wasn't the snuggly type. He liked what he liked and Tayce had learned to accept it.

"On your knees." Frank demands, and like the good boy Tayce was, he obliged.

He was instantly faced with the already straining fabric across Frank's crotch. He has no time to take it in before his face is being pushed against it, almost being suffocated by the force of Frank's large hands applying pressure behind his head. "Take a deep breath." Frank utters as he sees Tayce have no choice but to breathe him in.

Next, Tayce is being pushed back by his shoulders, he sits back on his heels as he watches Frank pull down his sweats, along with his underwear to just above his knees. His arousal already evident as he wraps a hand around his growing length, giving himself a few teasing strokes, before letting go.

He edges a fraction closer to Tayce, reaching forward and pulling at his clean shirt. Tayce instantly kneels back up, looking up at Frank. Watching and waiting for his next command. "Open that slutty mouth." He orders, as Frank pushes Tayce's head back, making his lips part. Just enough for Frank to push his now erect dick inside.

Tayce can feel his mouth fill up, the urge to cough, to gasp for air, to gag, all too present as he is used as a fuck hole for his lover. His head held in place in the vice like grip of Frank's hands as Frank rams himself in and out of Tayce's mouth again and again and again.

"Such a dirty...fucking...slut...mmmmm"  The words spewing from Frank such a selfish turn on. He again looks down at Tayce, now gagging around him, a smile pressing on his lips as he sees the power he holds. Such power, it made his whole body burn with desire as he went harder, faster. Not caring about anyone but himself. The least of all Tayce.

After a few moments of animalistic face fucking by Frank, Tayce is being pulled back by his hair. His face is suddenly blasted by Frank's hot seed as it streaks across his face and hair, with a little finding its way onto his shirt.

"Fuck...that's right. You belong to me. You're mine." Frank proclaims as he makes sure every drop covers Tayce.

Then it's over. Frank lets go of Tayce as he falls back to sitting on the floor. Frank looks at him, a satisfied grin on his face as he pulls his clothes back up. "I think you need to get cleaned up. You're a mess." He says with sadistic chuckle before leaving the bedroom.

Tayce, still sat on the floor, catches his messed up gaze in the mirror's reflection. He didn't really know how to feel. Tayce knew that people liked this kind of sex. Frank had told him that it was normal, but Tayce never really felt great after. He always felt used, he felt alone and he felt a weird sense of shame.

He loves me. Frank loves me and I love him. It was the most painless thing to say.

***

"I have a reservation for two." Max tells the waiter at the door of 'Chez Amour'

"Very good sir." The waiter replies as he and Donny are soon ushered to a small circular table, with menus being shoved into their hands. 

"So why are we having this dinner for two?" Donny says, glancing up from the menu. 

"It has come to my attention that you need a push in the right direction." Max says, just glancing up from the menu briefly before looking back down.

"What do you mean a push? I know some of my story ideas are a bit out there but..."

"I'm not talking about your books." Max interrupts. "I'm talking about a certain chicken shop manager who is approaching our table right now." 

"Oh my God he's not!" Donny instinctively shoots his head around to see Jojo walking a little awkwardly towards their table. "Shit, I just looked right at him." Donny now gets into a panic.

"Just relax." Max says calmly, still not looking up from the menu. "I told him I was here." 

"You invited him?" Donny whisper shouts, not knowing whether to curse Max or thank him. Max does not get a chance to reply as Jojo now stands a little awkwardly next to their table. 

"Um Hi, I thought I was just meeting you here Max, for...um...yeah." Both Jojo and Donny are now boring holes into Max. Realising they had both been had. 

"Shall I ask for another chair?" Donny suggests. Looking up at Jojo. 

"I'm not staying, I'm no third wheel." Max suddenly says, getting up from his seat. 

"What?" Both Jojo and Donny say in unison. 

"Let me get the ball rolling." Max says, now resting his hands on the back of the chair...Donny, Jojo thinks you have a sexy brain and Jojo, Donny thinks you are very handsome and I swear if you don't do something about this situation, I will kill you both!" Max now leaves the pair, both looking flustered and looking anywhere but at each other.

"I...I guess you can sit down." Donny gestures towards the chair as he clears his throat. 

"Ah yes." Jojo hurridly sits down, grabbing the menu and partially hiding behind it. 

"So..." Donny begins..."you think I have a sexy brain?"