The Ultrasound

It's been a few months since the fight and Helena was accompanied by her boyfriend at the hospital to check on her unborn child.

"Helena." Vestal called at the waiting room catching the young couple's attention.

Vestal leads the two of them to a room where she tells Helena to lie on her back before moving the cruiser's shirt upwards and placing some warm gel.

"Now let's see how the baby's going." Vestal said as she places the wand on Helena's belly.

The Repair Shipsmiled as she looks at the monitor. "Congratulations again you two are now parents to twins!"

"W wait! What!" Cleveland exclaimed as Vestal turn the monitor towards the young couple.

"I I can't believe it Cleve, we're going to have two babies!" Helena said as tears of joy came out of her eyes.

"I hope they're as beautiful as you are Helena." Cleveland said as he held her hand.

"Would you like to hear the heartbeats?" Vestal asked as the cruisers smiled.

"Here you go you two." She said as the sounds of heartbeats filled the room.

Helena was the first to tear up before Cleveland and Vestal performed an examination on Helena and her unborn twins.

"Everything is going fine you two, make sure to comeback in half a month." Vestal said with a smile to the couple before they left the hospital.

"Thank you! We'll be back!" Exclaimed Helena as the couple walked into The home that Enterprise and wife Belfast alongside their kids lived at.

"Have a seat and rest." Belfast said as she points at a couch.

"Thank you Belfast." Helena said as she takes a seat.

Enterprise who was sitting on this:

Looks up. "How was the appointment today?"

Belfast has finished serving up tea as Enterprise got off the chair to sit next to his wife.

"It was amazing Enterprise!" Cleveland exclaims. "Although when we went, the ultrasound showed us that we are not expecting one but two babies."

"That's great you two!" Belfast said as she poured more tea for the young couple first and then her husband.

"Also it was amazing to hear their heartbeats!" Helena said as she smiled as she takes a sip of her tea with a relief feeling as her stomach calmed down. "Anyways Belfast do you have pickles?"

"Pickles?" Belfast asked confused.

"I'm in the mood for some PB&J with slices of pickles!" Helena replied. "Which I don't know why but I'm craving it."

Belfast laughed. "Looks like your cravings are acting up again!"

"What do you mean?" Helena asked.

"Have you ever realized that I've been doing  grocery shopping twice a weak now?" Belfast asked.

"Yes I have noticed." Cleveland replied.

"Anyways why don't you continue telling us about your visit to the doctor while I fix us some sandwiches." Belfast said as she goes to the kitchen.