Finding Out

"Belfast, where are you taking me? And slow down! I feel dizzy!" Helena exclaims as the two were heading towards the Hospital.

Belfast then stopped to let Helena calm down before replying. "Ms Helena, I was taking you to the Hospital to get you checked up because from what I heard, is that every morning these past few days, you were feeling sick and when I saw you were throwing up and Observing you, I knew that you could be expecting someone or it's something else which is why I was taking you to the Hospital." Belfast explains.

"Very well, let's get this over with." Helena replied as they began to head towards the hospital.

As soon as they arrived, Belfast immediately asked for Vestal who was free at the time.

"Hello Belfast, Helena, what do you need?" Vestal asked as she sees the two.

"I have a hunch about Helena's condition so I decided to bring her here to see if I'm right about it." Belfast explains.

"Alright, Helena would you mind if I run some tests on you?" The Repair Ship asked. "Don't worry it's going to be quick."

"I really don't mind, I just want to know what's going on with me." Replied Helena as she follows Vestal into a room where the Repair Ship asked for liquid samples from her.

Time Skip:

Helena came out of the room with an envelope in her hand as Vestal followed with a smile on her face.

"Thanks for bringing me here Belfast but how am I going to explain all this to my sister and him!" Helena said with a panic tone.

"C'mon now, and Congratulations Ms, by the way we should get going and I believe that you need some time to think about this recent development after all your situation is much more different than when Enterprise and I had our kids so if you need help, I'll be glad to help you in any way." Belfast explains.

"Thanks Belfast, I'll get going right now and think of how I'm going to explain this to both but I'd rather tell Cleve first." Helena replied nervously before they left their different ways.