•|2|•

I will be back. I swear it.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

Yes I swear. I will be back.

The night covering the place in darkness no star, even the moon is at its invisible phase.

No light that's shines, darkness and evil thrives.

As I kept walking, suddenly someone dragged me.

" What are you doing? " I asked the person who dragged me

" My lady, this is Jian "

Jian! My personal maid and my not - by - blood sister

She was here the whole time. I thought she was dead or something like.....

I was relieved. 

I am with her, she holds a lamp, she reminds me of a story where she founds herself home with the help of that kind of lamp.

As we proceed on this journey with her. We suddenly heard footsteps.

" Duck! " I told Jian but she only stood for I think she knew who that was.

I put myself together as I saw a man, standing about six foot tall.

" Come with me, you are welcome to our village, we have many vacant homes. " He told us and let's us follow him.

As we roll by, I didn't notice that the will 'o the wisps give way to our destination. The destination I haven't thought of since I was a child until this awful day.

I covered my whole dignity as we are walking down. Taking the ups and downs.

We halted. I see a light shining through my shoes. I uncovered my face and saw a small but alive village.

" Welcome to our village, you can now choose from these houses where you should live. " He told us and he left for he has a thing to do.

As we are walking by the market, many people took a glace and gossips around my ears starting to rumble.

" Hello Princess Miyeon, we're happy to see you here. We never thought Dohyun will bring you and your maid here. You're welcome here. We have bountiful harvests everyday. " A villager told me these words.

They really knew me at all. My existence came this far. All I know my existence is only for Hongseong.

" What's the name of this village Jian? " I asked her out of my curiosity.

" This is Cheonji village, your father didn't told you this for this is the place where he met your mother. This is also a part of the kingdom you're ruling. "

Jian explained these and for once they really loved me because I am the daughter of their resident, their queen, my mother.

Someone approached us and puts a smile on her face.

" Miyeon, hello! This is your relative on your mother's side, Kim Yeonsoo. "

Oh it's Dohyun, the person who lets us stay in the village. I want to live here forever.

" My niece is a princess, should I bow down to you? " My aunt is so touching

" Don't be auntie, I'm going to live here for our kingdom is destroyed and my parents died. I didn't see my cousins, where are they? " I politely asked her.

" they're sleeping now, oh yeah the house beside ours is so vacant. You can sleep there. " She told me.

We proceeded to this house for my aunt gave me the key. It's so comfy inside as we opened the wooden doors. I remembered each and every detail. I wanted to paint this house.

The bed good for two, oh yes Jian is going to sleep with me. Foods are here, I can cook anyways.

And yes I'm ready to sleep. Put on my pajamas and jumped on the cozy bed. And have gossiping with Jian.

Good Night to the village I'm living the rest of my life with. Another day will rise again for a change in all of us.