🖤💛PROLOGUE💛🖤

I stood up to my feet, pointed out with my men on the kingdom where I was before. I'm holding my sword, my armor, and my outrageous soul for this war of a lifetime.

In the name of Hongseong, this is a ride or die experience. This is the greater, the bolder, the strongest and the scariest

I am the queen, ready to race, ready to paint the town with reddy blood stains. I'm ready to get back what's rightfully mine. I don't give a what for this fight because what she stole is mine!

Mine!

And will always be mine!

Get ready for the battle, I will pay back all of my men's hardships when they die.

Let's go paint the town and let them drown.

They break it, they make it
They kill it, they want it.
But I own 'em, I'll show 'em.

No more chit chat, let's put on a show. Get ready for your swords and shields for protection. Ride your horses and surround the queen's kingdom, I mean my castle.

Set fire to the rain, watch them burn and sink themselves to the running river. Take care of every person in the monarchy, I'm attacking the queen.

I'm sure Queen Jinsoul is ready to meet me for a convention of dead bodies huh? HAHAHA. They haven't seen the best of me yet.

Play the war song, we don't stop until dawn, the moon is shining upon, and the kingdom is ready to surrender and will soar until lost and gone.

I will once again wear the crown and be an inspiration to many.

I'm ready.

Queen is the name Cho Miyeon.