chapter 1

" hey destiny are you okay in there."  said my friend from the other side of the bathroom door. "yea, i'll be out in a sec."  i said whipping the blood from my wrist. i walked out of the bathroom pulling my selves down. " Are you okay."  Sara said with a concerned face. " yep, all good." I  try saying with a smile. She asked to see my wrist. Sara always knows when i am down so i could never hide it from her. so after showing her my wrist and getting a huge lecture about how i should never cut my wrist. she told me that i should never care about what others say about me. so after she left i went to bed. i woke up to my mom telling me yo get ready for school. so i get up straighten my hair put some make-up on, put a Pierce the veil shirt on, black skinny jeans, and some black converses. but to top it all of i got my black Bennie and throw my hair to the side. after i was done my mom took me to school. right when i was walking to the school door I herd, "Talk about no taste in clothes."  it was Kayla she always hated me. Her and her boyfriend Logan  always calls me names and hurt me. so right when Kayla said that she turns me around and said  "  Don't be such a witch.". I turn and started running i ran straight to the bathroom. i was on the toilet trying not to cry. when all of a sudden i herd a creek from the bathroom door.

that was chapter one hope you liked it. :)